Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Very Very Serious Suggestion

Can you add an option to turn off these bounty skulls? They dont do anything and they're annoying.

A lot of the UI could be better, and all of the new novelty items make Era feel like UN, but the bounty skulls are the worst, they just litter your screen, get in the way of chat text and just generally draw over things.

With the current bounty system I dont see why the skulls are needed because you can only have one target at a time and you get their info served up in a separate UI window.

I've never run into BH and started killing dudes, only to notice one guy with a bounty and been like "hold on a sec-a-doodle, im not gonna kill this guy now, Im gonna wait and run halfway across the map to accept his bounty and then come back and kill him".

tl;dr **** em off.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:50 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
maybe they should add a teleporter gun so you can teleport to the bounty place from BH to accept the bounty then warp back.

or a time gun, that advances time by a second everytime you shoot it but it only shoots once per second.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I thought they were turned off, and the new bounties u don't need to accept them to collect them, you just target the person with the skull and it then goes away. And they're earned by pking/reset on log-in (except the flaming Gang Bounty one I believe).. so people not actively PKing shouldn't have them all the time while afking.

Idk if/why they're back, but you should probably open a f11 ticket about it if it is that bothersome.

@fp4, shup lol
Old 06-21-2014, 09:12 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Just remove the bounty system. Never worked and never will.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:15 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Idk if/why they're back, but you should probably open a f11 ticket about it if it is that bothersome.

@fp4, shup lol
They're gamebreaking.

Also those wooden barrels at unstick me. Did Era start hiring Zodiac rejects? Only way I can explain the scythe, flying broomstick, magic carpet and magic wand.... seriously what the ****???
Old 06-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
They're gamebreaking.

Also those wooden barrels at unstick me. Did Era start hiring Zodiac rejects? Only way I can explain the scythe, flying broomstick, magic carpet and magic wand.... seriously what the ****???
Lol i asked the same thing.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:53 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
we have none of those things
Old 06-22-2014, 12:45 AM
Kanto League Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
we have none of those things
Yeah because you were smart enough to reject them.

Plus everbody knows barrels on Zod are wood veneer.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
They're gamebreaking.

Scythe is from like the 2006-2007 timeframe - it was made by Soffro and I like immediately after we stopped working for Zodiac as GAT/Ganis (so yes it might have a Zod feel).

The other three all scream UN more than Zod to me. I don't see any problem with the fact that we've recycled a lot of great ideas from UN over the years - think of how successful instruments have been, plus the whole idea of collectible/tradable hats.

Sorry if the bounty system is screwed up for you - can you send me a forum pm, in-game pm, or in-game mail with screenshots and describe what's happening a little clearer? It doesn't sound like others are seeing the same thing, so it might just be a setting on your account or a weapon that didn't get removed.

Edit: oh and the barrels at unstick were some freelance work by Mesh. He designs things for a lot of servers, but I'd agree his graphics have a bit of a "UN" feel. I still really like the new unstick me though - do you guys not?
Old 06-22-2014, 03:38 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
or a time gun, that advances time by a second everytime you shoot it but it only shoots once per second.
I think Fp4 is on to something here.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:44 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I think Fp4 is on to something here.
fp4 for era creative director.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
Scythe is from like the 2006-2007 timeframe - it was made by Soffro and I like immediately after we stopped working for Zodiac as GAT/Ganis (so yes it might have a Zod feel).

The other three all scream UN more than Zod to me. I don't see any problem with the fact that we've recycled a lot of great ideas from UN over the years - think of how successful instruments have been, plus the whole idea of collectible/tradable hats.

Sorry if the bounty system is screwed up for you - can you send me a forum pm, in-game pm, or in-game mail with screenshots and describe what's happening a little clearer? It doesn't sound like others are seeing the same thing, so it might just be a setting on your account or a weapon that didn't get removed.

Edit: oh and the barrels at unstick were some freelance work by Mesh. He designs things for a lot of servers, but I'd agree his graphics have a bit of a "UN" feel. I still really like the new unstick me though - do you guys not?
I also have the skull over my head and see it over other players heads
Old 06-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
I also have the skull over my head and see it over other players heads
Ditto.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:09 PM
goaqstbuster247 is on a distinguished road
Try /removebhskull
Old 06-24-2014, 10:49 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
noob learn the commands noob demisis noob