Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Want the forum to be available for everyone?
Yes 26 50.98%
No 25 49.02%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2007, 03:30 AM
Shadow Ice
BlueFireX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BlueFireX
Ha I just went on UN for about 4 minutes went into the taylor and what do I see a trial with 3 hours. Someone walks up to him and say why are you playing you are a trial. The trial respond "well i'm not white so i dont spend money on crap" I come along and say "shut up k mate" he starts flaming me and I end up saying "I am mix what are you" he said "i m latino homes" so I say "huh homes? cant afford 39 bucks homes? Standing outside of homedeopt not getting you enough money homes" and pow since that trial was a friend to a ****** p2p and who is a friend of the GP i got jailed instant without a warning or the trial getting jailed. Why give them access to this forum when they can not even take the time to spell out 'you'.

Last edited by Darlene159; 05-23-2007 at 04:02 AM..
Old 05-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFireX View Post
Ha I just went on UN for about 4 minutes went into the taylor and what do I see a trial with 3 hours. Someone walks up to him and say why are you playing you are a trial. The trial respond "well i'm not white so i dont spend money on crap" I come along and say "shut up k mate" he starts flaming me and I end up saying "I am mix what are you" he said "i m latino homes" so I say "huh homes? cant afford 39 bucks homes? Standing outside of homedeopt not getting you enough money homes" and pow since that trial was a friend to a ****** p2p and who is a friend of the GP i got jailed instant without a warning or the trial getting jailed. Why give them access to this forum when they can not even take the time to spell out 'you'.
You were also harassing him, and I'm pretty sure I can remember you being racially intolerant on more than one account on zodiac. You also escalated the harassment.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Last edited by Darlene159; 05-23-2007 at 04:03 AM.. Reason: We have a report post option for a reason
Old 05-23-2007, 03:48 AM
Shadow Ice
BlueFireX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BlueFireX
he I never been a racist on zodiac infact the only thing i talked about on zodiac was either training, buying item or checking someone hat or head :P

Plus he was the one who started the insults i just told him to shut up

Last edited by Darlene159; 05-23-2007 at 04:03 AM..
Old 05-23-2007, 04:56 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
That isn't what I am saying. A lot of new people, if they don't know the appropriate way to do things by some oldbies standards, mass questions, or ask questions in game, or post questions on the forums, and are made fun of. You can pretty much tell a new person from an older one.
This is how every society operates and has nothing to do with account status, or even how long someone has been playing. It has to do with following the accepted mores/norms of the forum/Zodiac/UN/2K2 community, etc (since they vary from server to server to an extent). New players (who may or may not be trials) do not know them, but a person who knew them and chose not to follow them would be treated in much the same way.

Last edited by Googi; 05-23-2007 at 05:12 AM..