Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Want the forum to be available for everyone?
Yes 26 50.98%
No 25 49.02%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2007, 03:57 AM
Shadow Ice
BlueFireX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BlueFireX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Yea, well when you first look at Graal, what do the "hearts" look like to you? It isn't an idiotic question. They just don't know the proper "Graal speak" yet.

Lucky for you, you had a friend who knew the ropes to help you, not everyone does.
I applaud trials who aren't afraid to ask questions to get help.
I do not applaud they way they are treated by some staff, and players though. I can't tell you how many complaints I have gotten, and still get about this, in game and on the forums.
I would have to say that this is not a very friendly game at this point.
Years ago, when I first started playing when there was only Classic, the players and staff were much friendlier then today (Not to say there aren't a lot of friendly people, because there are). Seems that for every one decent player, there are two not so decent players. *sigh*

Seriously, let the trials be, let them learn the game without being hated on, and maybe more of them will get p2p's.
Hey hey hey, I am helping trials. I help trials learn what happens when you step out of pk zone on era. What happens when you unpause and taunt people. But if they just asked FAQ they would know everything they need to know. Oh and how about having a site for every server explain I already know Un has one. Era is working or been working on one and someone on Zodiac is making one.