FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
I bought some gelats..

Hi, I need a admin..

So i bought 2400 Gelats to buy pots on Era, Now i logged on Graal and i only had 2100 Gelats.. wtf? I found out, that gold subscription was bought automaticly.. now i didnt even want to buy gold, and it made me lose 300 gelats..

I want a refund.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
You're better off mailing [email protected] about this, not really a thread suited for the forums.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-11-2010, 05:55 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Hey you could always go play GK!
Old 11-11-2010, 05:59 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
This'll end up being locked by someone who no one likes or cares about and then will probably proceed to say "Hey, You'll have to send a message to [email protected] and" yada yada yada same b.s you've heard before from other peoples things. Hope it gets resolved for ya buddy.

Now serving customer: 1...0...4

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.

Last edited by Fulg0reSama; 11-11-2010 at 06:38 AM..
Old 11-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
This'll end up being locked, someone who no one likes or cares about will probably say "Hey, You'll have to send a message to [email protected] and" yada yada yada same b.s you've heard before from other peoples things. Hope it gets resolved for ya buddy.

People don't say that to be mean or because they don't care. We say it because there's a way higher chance for him to actually get help by emailing the support, I thought that was obvious.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
People don't say that to be mean or because they don't care. We say it because there's a way higher chance for him to actually get help by emailing the support, I thought that was obvious.
Actually you pointed out a mistake in my writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Before
This'll end up being locked, someone who no one likes or cares about will probably say "Hey, You'll have to send a message to [email protected] and" yada yada yada same b.s you've heard before from other peoples things. Hope it gets resolved for ya buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by After
This'll end up being locked by someone who no one likes or cares about and then will probably proceed to say "Hey, You'll have to send a message to [email protected] and" yada yada yada same b.s you've heard before from other peoples things. Hope it gets resolved for ya buddy.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I don't think this is something the PWA can help you with and they are the ones that man support. When buying gelats you are normally doing so to buy subscriptions as well as stuff. The system is automated to withdraw 300 a month for the subscription. I would imagine that any manual override would have to be done by Stefan.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I used the support center once.

Then I got hacked because of it.
Still waiting for my GK items *cough*

Despite not really fitting the form, making a thread usually helps. I PMed (and emailed?) Tig and Stefan tons of times and it usually takes a few days if you even do get a response, as apposed to their daily forum posts.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:05 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
2400 Gelats to buy subscriptions and items
Quote:
Have a BONUS, Get Starter Pack

* 2400 Gelats can be converted in-game to 8 months Gold Subscription to Zone, Kingdoms and Playerworlds and can be used to buy valuable items.
This does not tell you that you will lose 300 gelats. It says you get 2400 gelats that you can spend on whatever you want.

However, from the Subscription Policy
Quote:
What do I get when I purchase a subscription?
A subscription gives you unlimited access to that game for the term of the subscription. All subscriptions take effect at the time of purchase and expire when the subscription period has elapsed. For example, a 12-month subscription would expire exactly 12 months from the date and time of purchase. While your subscription is active, you can enter and leave the game as many times as you want.
I'm afraid that because of that you will not get a refund.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Playing since in '04.
HirakoShinji is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to HirakoShinji
So yeah, problem fixed by Liberated.
Closed?