Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Zone Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Lets not argue?
Old 01-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I haven't seen any of his work but he's ok and his events are fun, at least the ones he's hosted on Zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
His event leading skills are not superb at all, he is emotionally unstable, immature, amateur and cannot do dev work. The little dev work he's done on GK expresses extreme amateurism and I don't think that's something Zone needs. He is two-faced and corrupt, hiring is definitely a bad idea.
I love your post, seriously it just jumped at me.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
I'm not denieing that he makes mistakes. But you always pounce on every mistake he does make.
QFT

and stop trying to deny it Tig. You pounce on me every bloody chance you can get and its tiring. In fact if i wasn't a good EM or ET do you honestly think that either Dante or Yann would have kept me? I doubt that. As for my LAT skills. I know they are mediocre at best but with practice comes more skill. Unlike you I don't spend all my time on this game just to try to make myself look better or important.

Frankly you do hold grudges or the comment of me being two faced and corrupt wouldn't have come up.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that's been enough discussion/flaming....Dan could you just close this? It's just going to be Tig and Raven arguing.

(love both of you guys, tho)
Old 01-24-2008, 12:36 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
I don't really know why, but I don't think fondly of ravenblade, not to flame the guy or anything, but I remember something happened.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Rescate is on a distinguished road
This thread got owned

and i like ravenblade he the only et that i know of that hasnt screwed up on zone and deserved a position
Old 01-24-2008, 02:05 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
I like Raven. I don't know about his Dev skills as I would really like to see his work with zone tilesets before I make an judgement. I know I don't always get along with best with Raven but I can't blame him for getting mad at others when they constantly attack them. Regardless of wether it may or may not be true. I don't know. I would really like to see some of his work with zone tiles before I say that I think he is good or bad. While not to flame because I do talk to Raven but I do worry if he might abandon this project if he has done so before. I don't know the details about what happened on GK but that is what I think without knowing much.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:15 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
I've worked with Ravenblade in the past and his development work is too bad it has room for improvement but overall not bad.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
I like Raven.

Wow.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Wow.
He is a good guy you shouldnt be surprised but then again
Old 01-24-2008, 07:10 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ok so i will come out with it. My Ex gf and me were having problems last month and I had to abandon Battle island due to it. Now things are fine between us and I can take up a new project that I can turn full attention too.

@horrified: who exactly do you like anyways?
Old 01-24-2008, 07:16 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Ravenblade looses interest in ... well not only projects, but servers at lightning speed, for example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
i don't care anymore because no matter whats discussed staff won't do crap to help the situation any.
or how about those countless times he's abandoned a project?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-24-2008, 07:42 AM
Dark Ravenblade
1) that quote was from this evening..the context i meant is what everyone else says so your saying everyone else has given up on gk...bravo i must post this in gk forums.
2) you really must watch who you try to character assassinate. you will end up losing.
3) I explained why i had to quit doing battle island and floating island. Not my problem if you can't read and understand english. I am sorry that your so into the cyber world that you forgot what the real world is like.
4) I am applying to a server that actually takes suggestions from players and shows results. Am sorry if you can't understand that either.
5) I would like this topic closed now please. Tig will shoot back and i will reply..never ending.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
1) that quote was from this evening..the context i meant is what everyone else says so your saying everyone else has given up on gk...bravo i must post this in gk forums.
2) you really must watch who you try to character assassinate. you will end up losing.
3) I explained why i had to quit doing battle island and floating island. Not my problem if you can't read and understand english. I am sorry that your so into the cyber world that you forgot what the real world is like.
4) I am applying to a server that actually takes suggestions from players and shows results. Am sorry if you can't understand that either.
5) I would like this topic closed now please. Tig will shoot back and i will reply..never ending.
He just got owned :O!

Flame fest forum topic begin !
Old 01-24-2008, 08:26 AM
Banned
Vimerge will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
His event leading skills are not superb at all, he is emotionally unstable, immature, amateur and cannot do dev work. The little dev work he's done on GK expresses extreme amateurism and I don't think that's something Zone needs. He is two-faced and corrupt, hiring is definitely a bad idea.
What must there be said more?
Closed Thread