Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2014, 12:41 AM
paintballdude956 will become famous soon enough
Updated Era Power Rankings

Hey all,
Since my last power rankings were such a hit, I think I'll update them weekly.
Just a reminder: this is my personal opinion on the current lineup of active players. That's a lot of qualifications! So don't get mad at me when XYZ isn't on the list.

I'm ranking these players combining their PK and spar skill. So without further ado:
1. BlasterX (active enough to be back on top in my opinion)
2. EP
3. Corey
4. *Godzilla
5. Sabotage
6. Storm
7. *Zelot
8. Jesse
9. *swift
10. Cyclone Soul
Old 10-16-2014, 04:27 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
You should put account names in parenthesis.

I still have no idea who this EP guy is, I saw a player named EP attempt to participate in gang events last weekend but he was too laggy to play in the first half. When he finally got it under control (still 250.. on some Godzilla ****) he got BTFO in the first round of both TTS and GW by random sparrers whom I cant even remember cause they were so average/random.

I hope that isn't the guy you've posted on the top of these lists.

Wil and Corey will always be top 2 imo, Zilla is respectable at the 3 spot and the rest are just awful players from what I've seen in comparison to these top 3 and the old top players like in the Unofficial Forum lists; the gap is so insanely wide you should really skip the numbers 4 & 5.

Like, I've never even heard of Jesse. I'm unsure of who Sabotage is as well. (I'm online daily, I have nearly 10k hours)
Storm was involved in the gang events with EP and despite having 250-GZ lag he could'nt go positive, let alone carry his team (any top 10 player requirement?) while mine swept the events. (That 3v4v4v4 KoTH win while Tre jerked off... that's the kind of carry **** you'd want in a top 10 player)
Swift & Cyc were both maybe-Souls at best during their prime, which was years ago in both cases (back then we had players like Slash/Kaz in top 10-20 not even 1-10). I guess you had to fill out the bottom of the list with safe-picks though.
And I flawed Zelot with a stun-gun during some random BH-PK; Godzilla tried to help him and I neo-tie-died with him (GZ) so he left me alone, I'm sure he remembers. Zelot kept coming back at me 5 or 6 times while I was talking to Merc people, he died every time, to my stun-gun/melee combo...

Edit: Sorry didn't mean to make it about me (too inactive for this), that's just my observations, saying that you should really separate the top 3 from the '10 best noobs this week'.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:56 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
1. Crow
Old 10-16-2014, 04:26 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Like, I've never even heard of Jesse. I'm unsure of who Sabotage is as well. (I'm online daily, I have nearly 10k hours)
then you must have logged on and idled at unstick without looking at the player list for the past 2 years lol.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post
then you must have logged on and idled at unstick without looking at the player list for the past 2 years lol.
Or maybe they've never been good/a threat/worth noticing.

I noticed new people just this weekend (Bloodwork is back, Fubaaz) in gang events I had to focus/kill or run away from.. it's not really hard to stand out from the crowd of noobs; these other guys just haven't done it.

I think I know who Sabotage is, but that's why I said he should include account names to verify (I have nicknames disabled, so if I was to notice one of these players it would probably involve a right-click).

I just saw Jesse on RC so now I know who he is, but I cannot yet link a image/character to it that is worth any extra attention when I pk the way seeing Angla/Wil/GZ/Rams/Ish/You would change how I would approach a fight/spar. And that's what I'd expect a good player to do; none of the other guys on this list have any presence worth noticing in a room full of PKers and that's why I originally posted saying the lists should be separate.
Old 10-16-2014, 07:58 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I am the one who knocks.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:12 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
i was on the other night and watched corey beat EP like 6 times in a row and then i asked Ep the question. Do you think you're better than Corey? His answer was a straight no.

Your list is biased. (Not to mention i also beat him in a spar, one of my first spars in monthssss i fail to see what's so special about him)

Rogue... You always type essays when these power rankings come out i think you're just mad you aren't in them. Also lol@ you saying you don't know who sab is when he's been around longer than you.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:38 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
it would be so cool if there was some mathematical way that you could determine who the best player is using something like mathematics
Old 10-17-2014, 06:34 AM
Katbot
punkrules will become famous soon enough
2) Ep47225
5) Twisted_Metal4
8) Jesse4life

Bloodwork#1

Last edited by punkrules; 10-17-2014 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: I prefer not to speak in sentences, because I talk too much.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
it would be so cool if there was some mathematical way that you could determine who the best player is using something like mathematics
I do not think 'best' is the sort of the thing that can be objectively quantified. Even if you had a mathematical means, that would just be biased to whatever variables you set it to. I think the issue here is we do not all have an agreed upon set of variables, nor can we lol, since some people seem to change theirs all the time.

As for this ranking, who cares after #1? It's either #1 or bust, man.
Anywho, the ranking does sort of say 'active.' From what I can tell, these are the guys I constantly run into whenever I do my twice a week log on.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 10-17-2014, 01:29 PM
IT'S TIME TO PARTY LET'S
Good_Ol_Daze will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
I'm working on it don't worry

Old 10-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
1) Wil
2) Corey
3) Dusk
4) me
5) EP

the rest; useless.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:19 PM
The real power rankings.. made by dusk..

http://lolera.omgforum.net/t293-era-power-rankings

i see no zilla
Old 10-17-2014, 03:22 PM
1. Venom_Fish A+

2. urmom04 A

3.Kohola_King A

4. csod123 A-

I'll leave it at that.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
there is one way, but it is based off activity. you can use and combine the top sparrers for the week at the spar complex (currently godzilla) and the top gang players (godzilla is in second place right now). going off of those, godzilla is #1 when it comes to current active pkers/sparrers. this is solely based on current stats though.

now going off of the overall spar stats:

1. venom_fish
2. urmom04
3. csod123
4. aldreen95
5. bloodykiller
6. smasher
7. kidspy
8. kohola_king
9. ahigherpower
10. PunkRules

top 10 for this week going by the stats:

1. Godzilla
2. urmom04
3. Storm_P2P2
4. ep47225
5. skyler10
6. shadow212
7. Twisted_Metal4
8. csod123
9. paintballdude956
10. Jesse4Life

shame there is nothing like that (all-time stats) when it comes to gang points (maybe there should be?). gang points only does weekly. but anyways, neither is accurate (weekly and overall) for obvious factors; for example: koho isn't in the top 5 overall but I am sure he is a better sparrer than bloodykiller and aldreen95? kidspy is above him as well, but I am sure he is a better sparrer than him too (koho just isn't active as much). but the weekly one is the most accurate to use when it comes to the best current sparrers based off activity. if you were someone that just looked at stats only, then yeah, godzilla is #1 right now. washemplae tho.

also, why does the list not update the top gangs? it only updates top players. you have to press p to see the correct top gangs list and their points. talkin about when you press "=" to bring up the list that shows the top gangs, top gang players, and active base perks. the top gang players are correct and get updated, but not the gangs. I dunno about the base perks either.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	244
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	55739   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	260
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	55740   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	263
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	55741  

Last edited by Zongui; 10-17-2014 at 09:39 PM..