Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 06:21 AM
_Zelph is on a distinguished road
Talking Checking out. Thanks for the ride!

Hey all,

To the surprise of probably nobody, I decided I should admit that I've all but checked out of Graal a while ago. It's been a couple years since I've been able to do anything meaningful for UN (With the small exception of the multiplayer "Neetris"/ Tetris game during Christmas 2010). My prolonged inactivity only serves to confuse those who think I'm still around to help with development and other issues. Thus, I'll be phasing out my presence over the immediate future.

As a few of you know, I've been working as a software engineer for Riot Games / League of Legends for over 8 months now. I was lucky to be given this opportunity right after finishing my education, and have been working on some incredible projects alongside incredible people (Not to mention with a concurrent playercount that's at least five orders of magnitude larger than UN's . Mind = blown). I like to think that my time on Graal, while it had plenty of ups and downs, helped keep me meaningfully engaged in game development during my free time and aided me in demonstrating the high level of passion people look for in the industry. I'm grateful to have been able to do this and to have met a lot of cool people along the way. Unfortunately, the time that my new career demands means I can't keep this up any longer.

Thanks to everyone for helping make the journey so fun! Sorry for not being able to finish a lot of the awesome projects that I started. Also, sorry to those whom I might have blown up a little too much when I was more active . Shoot me a PM if you're interested in keeping in touch!

-_Zelph / Rage / Neener / Whatever

TL;DR: Finished school, started my career, too busy, gotta go, thanks!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:25 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
was studying the same thing at university but decided it wasn't for me. grats on landing that job, must be sweet. too bad you're now my worst enemy, with me being a dota 2/hon player and all.

take care though. extra points for pullin off a pluffy hat alt avatar.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:38 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Cool, what's your name on the forums. I'd love to see your posts and just be like "Eh, oh, that guy played Graal!"
Old 04-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all your hard work rage! You definitely were a great asset to UN's development during the years you had been active. I love league of legends so keep in touch! Take care.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 04-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
peace, become project lead on web API if possible ^_^
Old 04-18-2012, 02:58 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
bye neener. good luck on LoL.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:31 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
bye <3
Old 04-22-2012, 12:19 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Another Great Developer bites the Dust , Ill keep in touch old friend. Take care and good luck!
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-22-2012, 01:58 AM
Unholy Nation Levels Team
trimaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye Rage . It's a shame you have to leave but we all understand . Goodluck in life man!!