Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Level Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-28-2012, 01:12 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
geno <3 LOL
Old 01-28-2012, 01:18 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
^____________^

had to do some searching for that gem
Old 01-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKVILLIN View Post
10/10
Yet -10 for usage of alien tiles.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
wat is wrong with alien tiles bru?
Old 02-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Hey, sorry I've been busy. I have been working on the pics1 tileset which I'm enjoying after been focused on using the iEra tileset for a long time. Anyway - I have a lot of levels I've been working on but they're not relevant to the theme of the level-off unfortunately. I might post some of my progress in another thread at a later date.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:21 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Crono, I made this thread because I don't think I've actually seen a level you've made, man.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Crono, I made this thread because I don't think I've actually seen a level you've made, man.
Personally, I don't think I have either o_0

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
**** just got real
Old 03-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Personally, I don't think I have either o_0
I think I have some of his earliest submissions on a backup somewhere, if you guys want to see.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
forum search "thread created by" (select this forum ofc) and put crono while you wait another year for me to finish this.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:39 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
IM WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING ARGH x.x a
Old 03-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Prinking Droblem
crono is best and that is all. k.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:52 PM
alright, levels are done. just gonna fraps the entrance in action and post it up!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:16 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
alright, levels are done. just gonna fraps the entrance in action and post it up!
april fools
Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Prinking Droblem
! **** im glad i read this thread b4 i go out into the world today