FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned
Cow2001 is a jewel in the roughCow2001 is a jewel in the rough
where is classic?

this isn't right
i played only little since the rerelease, but still some of us paid money to graal just to play classic or graal the adventure.
we knew that the server was under construction by thor and his team and that was ok. But now the server vanished and no one from the graal administration is even willing to tell us why, or when (or even if!) it will ever be back.

i don't want to discuss bans of staff members too (stefan closed the first thread bc of that)

as paying customers we should be informed. according to the code of conduct we can post our views about game content changes in the forum too
Old 09-24-2012, 05:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
off the list due to management changes

ezanswer
Old 09-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Banned
managers change all the time but they dont take servers down just because of it, so it cant just be it.
i think we need an official answer from staff too
Old 09-24-2012, 05:39 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
this is more severe, as it's one of Graal's (potential) flagships.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:19 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
So when do I become manager?
Old 09-24-2012, 06:51 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Ok so some noob from iClassic is going to take over now?

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:57 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
What a joke.

UN KILLER GUYS, UN IS FINISHED
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Classic is already gone? Wow that was fast!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
It's not completely gone, press F8 and type "Graal the Adventure" and you can login still.

However I await it officially coming back. It was one of the few servers I ever played events on. N-Pulse, Graal Kingdoms and Graal the Adventure were only servers I did events on. And the 1st two I was at one point an events staff.. lol The good ol days.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
Classic can still be accessed as mentioned above.

To my knowledge, this removal from the list was not planned by the server. There was an incident between some of the upper levels and this was the result. One can only hope that people will grow up and fix this, because too much hard work was put into Classic/GTA to have it go under after just a few weeks.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
What little we do know we're not allowed to tell you under the threat of the banhammer.
It was pretty unfair and all they've accomplished is delaying our development.(And taking our server down, cus they're jerks.)

Hint: Observer Mode.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
This isn't really the place to talk about why. It will be back, the level of detail was amazing. I see that the 2 previous threads you created about this were deleted, please let's not make them delete another thread. As I said it WILL be back eventually (or someday), so please be patient. Many of us are upset over the disappearance, we just have to wait.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
This isn't really the place to talk about why. It will be back, the level of detail was amazing. I see that the 2 previous threads you created about this were deleted, please let's not make them delete another thread. As I said it WILL be back eventually (or someday), so please be patient. Many of us are upset over the disappearance, we just have to wait.
I think it is the place to talk about it. the first thread was deleted because of ban discussion, and I don't want to bring it up here at all!!

we are paying customers, some of us paid only to play classic and don't care about other servers, so we deserve to be in the know! no one official is even assuring us that the server will ever come back!
Old 09-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Management change
What happened?

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 09-24-2012, 08:52 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
type graal the adventure into the server browser, this will take you to classic. read what the server pms you. it's a good explanation of what happened.