Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Chorchizcool will become famous soon enough
i raid alot, and i rely on food to cut down on healtimes when i die. i spent about 4k on food alone today.

i wouldnt mind seeing food businesses going entirely npc run again like speedy pizza was because you could use that as another money making thingamashit for nobs to make money.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I think we did this with Speedy Pizza for the longest time.
If I remember correctly, it was always similar to GRC though - you didn't actually WORK for Speedy Pizza, you would just run in and stock what you wanted to buy for yourself; or if you were a noob and really persistent you could make a few dollars doing it.

We could do a more official version of it though, where not just anyone can run up and start stocking pizzas. Maybe you have to do a few trivial things to get hired in the first place ("get me a pizza oven from the AppliancesQuest") and then you get paid weekly based on certain thresholds. Like maybe stocking between 1-100 pizzas means you get paid $100 on Friday, then 101-500 pizzas gets you $500 on Friday (obviously not balanced yet but you get the picture).

If we added limited ingredients into the mix, we could add a different kind of job too that maybe would pay more but you would have to get promoted. Their job could be to produce the ingredients (however that would be done).

I don't know, all pretty far out there ideas, but it'd be a cool use of "NPC owned, player employed" shops. A revamp of the old small biz system might be a cool way to go too. Small bizzes would always have been better if they included food imo.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
i'm for making all food businesses npc owned