Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 03:56 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
I'm glad Scoper had the courage to say what we were all thinking.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:53 PM
The_Federov's dad
Xloria is on a distinguished road
Is there a cap on flower-making level? Because that would be sweet if you could get to a point where it's just a super efficient thing to do.

"The Beauty isn't in climbing the mountain, it's about the view once you're at the top."
Old 08-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xloria View Post
Is there a cap on flower-making level? Because that would be sweet if you could get to a point where it's just a super efficient thing to do.
10,400 bouquets for +10 is max
Old 08-20-2014, 08:06 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I remember picking about 60k worth of flowers back in the day. That's when the boomerang was considered rare.

So as players are calling it, I did the purge tonight. I started with gangs and I got nothing but negative feedback due to gangs being uneven. Then I switched to a server-wide purge and got a lot better feedback with everyone being involved. I did exclude players that were idle for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Tim_Rocks; 08-20-2014 at 11:12 PM..
Old 08-21-2014, 03:13 AM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
Purge you say? I'm intrigued, tell me more.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:39 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
It's 30 minutes until Friday, gangs are at roughly 300 points... Must I say anything about how pathetic that is?
Old 08-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
I told you so.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:50 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I pretty much knew this would happen. I have yet to see a permanent fix to gangs, it seems like we just need to mix things up once a week. The thing is, these new fresh ideas have an expiration date. And these projects do take time, it's just unforchinate. That being said, didn't you say you had some great ideas, Godzilla?
Old 08-23-2014, 12:18 AM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
i quit and im still not replaced GG
Old 08-23-2014, 03:09 AM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
Draft system plz. Atleast then everyone feels competitive again even if its a short time. Plus everyone gets involved not just good players. Every time ive ever been in a gang it's countless pm's of can i join? and they get told to talk to this person, then the next, and the next, and they get denied and don't even get a chance to participate. Sure EP was a good idea in theory, but all they can do is get the feel of what it's like to be in a gang but with no leadership and no chance in hell of ever winning. Also the biggest issue is raids will get called when one team knows they don't stand a chance, and it goes dead again. I think your pk always on idea could get tied into gangs in a good way especially if implemented with the draft system. Anyone in a gang has pk on everywhere at all times. That way even if a raid stops people will still be chasing eachother around to try to get points.

We also need some sort of solution to gmap running, maybe a speed decrease if strafing backwards to people cant just run the map strafing backwards and win. Or hell even a stamina system when in combat where movement drains it slowly similar to the tempest/crizen. Once stamina starts depleting you slowly lose speed. Being "in combat" would start when you tag another player or another player tags you.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:43 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
the draft system was supposed to happen but tim got messages from players complaining about not being able to play with their friends
Old 08-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
To solve the problem of people not being able to play with their friends, you could introduce a "package deal" system in the draft system.

People would be able to sign up for the draft as a group, and if one of them got picked, the leader that picked them's next turns would automatically go to picking the rest of the package (not all at once, just like normal, one pick per turn). To keep it fair, the other people in the package would still have to be able to be picked by other leaders, but they'll be guaranteed to get in the same gang if no one else picks them before the auto package picks.

I would probably just go with a maximum group size of 3. Who has more than three friends anyway? :P
Old 08-23-2014, 01:18 PM
remember when gangs were good?
Old 08-23-2014, 06:45 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
remember when gangs were good?
Not really :[

I remember people always complaining pretty much.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:23 PM
Before we had gang points, before you had a tally of you gang kills / deaths, before these "gang guns", before we had a member limit, before we had 12 bases with gang buffs, before we posted gang stats like it was the graal bible, and most importantly gangs were good in the era of Gamecubes and PS2's when we were 11-15 years old