Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2014, 06:28 AM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
<3 love you my frisky feline friend, don't let the dirty ausy get you down.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
I will admit that the PSA position didn't turn out quite as I had hoped, and I think Amber started to feel like she was a little unnecessary, so that was a mistake on my part.
Never took my advice on that one... kohos always wrong though.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Is the new gmap on era yet?
Is MVP's tradeable?
Do gangs still suck?

Could somebody fill me in.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:06 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
New gmap is being worked on at the moment, if you'd like to see it's progress don't be afraid to ask. It's not going to be released until I feel it's ready. At the moment, we're in the process of moving houses over from the present gmap to metro. Which is a lot of work actually.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Is the new gmap on era yet?
Is MVP's tradeable?
Do gangs still suck?

Could somebody fill me in.
There are currently two gangs; it's something new that Seth has decided to try this week. The limited time-keeping abilities of Graal made an automated Drafts system get screwed up, and the response wasn't very positive to begin with so it's questionable how much the work will continue on that front. It was a great idea but it didn't break up groups of friends the way that we'd hoped (they would just refuse to kill each other anyways).

MVP weapons still aren't tradeable. They won't be made tradeable until we figure out a way to get the current coins out of circulation, or change the way you get MVP weapons. It's likely that existing MVP weapons will never be made tradable, but will instead be replaced in the shops with new tradeable guns. It's not going to do good things to the server if we suddenly allow Wil, Corey, and a few of their friends to get 150+ MVP coins worth of overpowered guns and sell them off for millions of dollars.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Wil will never trade anything, ever. Just make MVP Coins more easily obtainable, win 10 events in a row? MVP coin. highest taxi mission score for the week? MVP coin. highest bounty score for the week? MVP coin. highest spar score for the week? MVP coin. there is a 100 ways to make the MVP coins worthless and make MVP guns more easily obtainable to different groups, lowering the price on them.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Wil will never trade anything, ever. Just make MVP Coins more easily obtainable, win 10 events in a row? MVP coin. highest taxi mission score for the week? MVP coin. highest bounty score for the week? MVP coin. highest spar score for the week? MVP coin. there is a 100 ways to make the MVP coins worthless and make MVP guns more easily obtainable to different groups, lowering the price on them.
That's actually a possibility too o.o nice thinking.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:36 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
what about if we can trade in achievement coins for a set amount of MPV coins,since there is no way to earn more achievement coins it could make MVP guns cheaper yet not ruin them by making them super accessible
Old 08-13-2014, 08:55 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
How would you guys feel about an exclusive shop that requires x amount of achievement coins to enter. From there you'd have to have a certain amount of coins to purchase certain items. You wouldn't actually ever lose the achievement coins though.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:34 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
How would you guys feel about an exclusive shop that requires x amount of achievement coins to enter. From there you'd have to have a certain amount of coins to purchase certain items. You wouldn't actually ever lose the achievement coins though.
im down with anything what involves achievement coins. need to put my 60 to use.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by zongui View Post
im down with anything what involves achievement coins. need to put my 60 to use.
:d
Old 08-13-2014, 11:20 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I think that's a really cool idea for achievement coins. Especially since you can only earn each achievement once.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:14 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just curious: What is the point of not actually taking the coins when people buy stuff?
Old 08-14-2014, 09:13 PM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just curious: What is the point of not actually taking the coins when people buy stuff?
Sentimental reasons? You don't wanna spend those coins knowing you'll no longer be allowed to enter the room afterwards. Aside from that, there are a limited amount of coins you can earn in the first place.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:41 PM
The_Federov's dad
Xloria is on a distinguished road
Honestly, the point of the MVP guns is to be the MVP. They are not suppose to be easy to obtain, honestly it should take a few months to obtain, and that's for a skilled player. Currently there are people (like myself) who are really truly bad at era, and have achieved an MVP gun. Just because you're too lazy to earn one like everyone else, doesn't mean they should be made easier to obtain... But I guess this'll be another reason why me and a dozen others who use to be active daily no longer care to have the game on their computer.

"The Beauty isn't in climbing the mountain, it's about the view once you're at the top."