Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
What was the most favored staff position you've had?

Staff positions on Graal - we've all had them, and quite a lot of us still do. I noticed a thread posted by Brad a while ago and I thought it was an interesting question, so rather than reviving it I thought I'd repost.

What was your favorite staff position you've ever held on Graal?

For me I'd probably say my favorite staff position was on Classic as Game Coordinator. I applied for the position, but I wasn't really convinced I was going to get it. When I did actually get the job I was pretty pleased, and nervous, I have no idea why. I worked there for around 6 months, which was the longest I've ever kept a staff job. It was fun at the time, and I slightly miss it, but you move on. So, what about yourself?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Manager
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I much liked my dev positions where I had a bit of freedom involved. Manager/owner and such... not so much, I'm much more involved than that and I never liked dealing with people... especially in Graal.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:08 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
I like being the zone FAQ. I never had the outstanding lust for ET like most zone players. My favorite position on graal is probaly just helping where I can and who knows where that is.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:08 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Manager on Bravo ftw for me..
Old 11-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Manager on Bravo ftw for me..
:P I remember those days.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:20 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I was co-manager of a server that almost got accepted sometime in 2002, but my favorite was probably LAT Admin on Babylon before August 2006.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:34 AM
HONEY IM HOME!
NeoNPL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to NeoNPL
Probably Police on Graal2001.. I'd had positions on other servers (Namely Celestia, if anyone remembers that.) and probably a few other places ive forgotten, But Graal2001 was something special.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:40 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Definitely my untitled job on Zodiac. It was mainly a dev job but i had the rights of a manager without the officialness. Frotter and I did good! Anyone who knows me knows I don't like having the official manager/admin/head title :P
Old 11-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
Being developer on maloria for ages, best time ive ever had on graal. Not had the same fun ever since
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Well.. I have only been gfx staff as I wasn't good enough to do anything else =( Always wanted to be a GP tho xD

edit: But if I have to choose any of the gfx jobs i'll choose the first job I got, a spot in the graphics administration team xD was kind of global but only a part of the team was looking for copyrighted graphics on playerworlds while some pixelated or made ganis for graal the adventure (classic) I remember doing the ugliest pillow shaded dragon in paint ever as an application, was like the very first serious gfx I made. (this was like back in 2001/2002 or something like that)

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Galdor; 11-08-2007 at 12:58 AM..
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I have a love/hate relationship with every job I've held. None are my favorites or least favorites.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:44 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
hmm, becoming a NAT on Era
Old 11-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Co-managing Rudora however many years ago it was now.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Ehh...I have had so many jobs it is hard to say but it would either be:

Manager-Niromia
GAT-Era(long time ago)