Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 10:29 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK View Post
Or possibly because he gave it to someone who he believed wouldn't be able to be taken over so he still remains in power?

People refuse to see through the fact of greed.
From what i can see now Darklux is starting to turn things around in Samurai and he should have it active and be doing evnets really soon.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Banned..for uh, somethin?
XGoLink is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XGoLink Send a message via MSN to XGoLink
Maybe you should become leader, since you can already see he's turning things around

Flying Monsters on GK!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:16 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGoLink View Post
Maybe you should become leader, since you can already see he's turning things around
I know what it's like just getting a kingdom and he is heading in the right direction to getting the kingdom active again.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:18 PM
busy no pms ever
Stromstedt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Stromstedt
I can't really even believe that you are all still whining about it. You said you wanted things active, no? Oasa said he just wanted to see things active and now they are. So all of you whiners, stop complaining! That's your problem right there. You never know how to enjoy something, when one of your complaints are fixed then there is another and another. I think you should all just stop being a bunch of sissy crybabies seriously!

I'm really tired of hearing all of your nagging saying stuff of the sort like "zomg stromstedt haz no backb0ne!!!!" Another thing, do you think that a king would make someone leader that is attempting to overthrow him? HAHA that joke is on you. Maybe if you were patient, I would have just given it to you but who is active in Samurai again? *hears crickets* I didn't think so. My only active members were Nate and Morgan. Morgan left Samurai because Tig kept adding his scammer buddy, Draven, back into Samurai after she deleted him. I was too busy at the time to deal with it so she just got impatient and left. I would have definitely promoted Nate because he would have made an OUTSTANDING leader, but he doesn't have any gold time! If you were to think like a king or even if you ATTEMPTED to roleplay once in your god forsaken, nagging lives, you wouldn't appoint someone to tries to overthrow you either!

Also, Tig, I don't want to see your big mouth running off saying that I am using Darklux as a safety to keep myself in power. You of all people know about how to use someone to your advantage *cough*using me to get debug*cough* How did you get debug, Tig? It was because of me, that you used so wrongly to achieve it, and also because I convinced Björn and Stefan that you weren't an idiot.
Originally Posted by Stromstedt View Post
Do you smile when you speak? Did you know it enhances voice quality?
Did you know it makes you sound like an internet pervert? lol

Last edited by Sam; 02-01-2008 at 11:51 PM..
Old 02-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Facts:

1) Strom was banned for doing something stupid
2) while he was gone someone took his kingdom from him
3) he whined till he got his kingdom back
4) Now that he has it back he's as inactive as ever before
5) People in samurai want it to be active so they want a new leader to make that happen.
6) Tig uses ppl to get what he wants (lets count all those times he begged me to ask Sam to get him a EM job)
Old 02-01-2008, 11:27 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Facts:

1) Strom was banned for doing something stupid
2) while he was gone someone took his kingdom from him
3) he whined till he got his kingdom back
4) Now that he has it back he's as inactive as ever before
5) People in samurai want it to be active so they want a new leader to make that happen.
6) Tig uses ppl to get what he wants (lets count all those times he begged me to ask Sam to get him a EM job)
7) ??????
8) Profit
Old 02-02-2008, 12:18 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
It became a spam thread so I don't see any sense to let it open.
Closed Thread