Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-23-2007, 06:27 PM
busy no pms ever
Stromstedt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Stromstedt
Alan,

You have been a wonderful leader. Please take care of yourself and may you forever stay happy. It was quite a pleasure knowing you during your reign. Please take care of yourself, friend!
Originally Posted by Stromstedt View Post
Do you smile when you speak? Did you know it enhances voice quality?
Did you know it makes you sound like an internet pervert? lol
Old 06-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Good times over the years Alan, perhaps now you can lift the Loxeus blacklist?

Who ever replaces you, I doubt he can take over and rule a kingdom like you have, great job over the years.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Bye.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
The story I've picked to share is of the day I got promoted to Captain.

The day was perfect.
Golfys Royal Navy was attacking our harbour. We drove them out and they fled to samuria island to launch a strike on our island.
So the Tornado Squadron: (Myself, Felix and dear old Captain Eric) quickly rush to our boats and launched a raid on them before they could attack us. We sailed into samuria waters to find GRNs fleet there. Just ready to depart. Formed a line formation to block them from going into CP waters without going through us. Eventually it happened. They came at us and need less to say, we destroyed them. We sailed back to Crescent Isle to relax when one our pirates: (Kuja) told us that GRN were launching another assult on Crescent Isle. We quickly board our ships this time with Kuja helping us and we drive them away again.
After that, Myself, Felix and Eric decided to protrol the seas. Sinking anything that has a mast. After we finished Eric said he was impressed with mine and Felix's boat skills that he said he'd put it a good work for us with Alan. And well, we were promoted to Captain. It was a very good day for me. Also that day. We invited Kuja to join Tornado Squadron because
he showed some good raw talent in a boat and he got promoted to Officer.
So I guess it was a good day for a lot of people.. apart from GRN, they got very anoyed.

Thats my story.

Old 06-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
How would you know? You started playing while Alan was Governor.
LOL, I was thinking about that too... Well, actually what I was thinking is his specific wording... using the word "most"... I'd say Ghost Pirate's reign had to be the most glorious- noone can compete with him.

But nontheless, Alan's reign has to rank up there among the greatest... I know he did better than me, as well as others who were around my time... The sad part is that it'll be difficult to have someone match up to him- and noone wants things to go downhill
Old 06-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Newbie 2 Graal
jaws908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to jaws908
Imposible, countless years has it been, but im sure reasons are good for this. This shows beyond a doubt GK is decaying, I have no story to post but the overall joy of accomplishment Alan has shared with CP. You've been a good leader to all your members, given equal oprotunity to everyone, you have been a great friend to most, if not all, who have come to meet you and for that you have touched us all.

I wish you and your family the best,

Your son & friend, Ricky Steele.

Paul 4 Gov.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
o.O you can't be leaving. I will miss you. I hope that you will lead once more in the fun kingdoms war that I will be hosting when I return.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Nyte Magus
NightmareNight is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NightmareNight
Bai.

D:
Old 06-24-2007, 06:50 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
'Afore ya go off ta bluer seas, I got ta regail 'im new ta yer hist'ry. Not ever'one knows yer tale, Guv. I got some fottergrafs of ya over the days, and they tell more about ya than ya know.

True, ye've been a good 'un through 'n' through, but it ain't enough ta just say it and be done. Ye've got a lot ta brag abou'. Who else woulda hunted down those scurvy currs Etien and Kefkin ta get a missus' booty back ta her safe? Who woulda gone to the length ya did? Ya cut out 'is bleatin' heart, man!

And ya even got us all ta shoot 'im ta death.

But ya weren't all blood and bruises, Guv. Ya was a regular civilized gent when ya wanted ta be. Ya might fight and say yer all pranks 'n' mischief, but I saw you got a good 'ead on yer shoulders fer keepin' tings in line and keepin' the peace.

But when it was all good and settled, ya got right back on with the pirate life, never givin' us a dull moment.

Ye've never refused to help, been kind to ever'one who wasn't at yer throat with a cutlass, 'n' ye've watched over the best kingdom in the land. We won't forget ya, and we hope ya have a jolly good sail, wherever the wind and water will take ya.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:14 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Bye Alan, the few chances I got to sail against you were fun

Old 06-24-2007, 07:19 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Omg its OasaTor Loxeus! Who is that guy!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:26 AM
MadScience7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
'Afore ya go off ta bluer seas, I got ta regail 'im new ta yer hist'ry. Not ever'one knows yer tale, Guv. I got some fottergrafs of ya over the days, and they tell more about ya than ya know.
Thanks for the memories Drae, old friend. That post seriously rocks.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Paul
woofer102000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to woofer102000
Wow.... not really alot to say to describe my thoughts at this moment, mainly shock and surprise. You were not only a great leader to CP, but also a great friend to me, you will be missed by the entire CP and others outside of CP, Farewell and good luck with any problems that face you, hope you become satisfied with life and enjoy every minute of it.

P.s. Too many great leaders in CP to decide which is to be the next Gov, I'll leave that difficult decision up to you.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Proto Steele~EventsMaster
protozero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to protozero
Farewell Alan. I remember being friends with you before you were Governor, and even then you were a great friend, always have been. Though I do feel as if you leaving will tear a huge hole in all of GK.

There's to many stories for me to choose from. You always helped me, and you set such a great bar. For everyone to try and be as good a person as you.

I will wish you veyr much, and I wish you luck in life.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Cruchot is on a distinguished road
Like l told you in the game, you were a great leader, l will miss you.
You were also a very great friend. You were probably king since l joined
the kingdom, we had a lot of good and fun moments together; kingdoms war, kingdom event.
You always helped me when l needed your help.You teached me the role-playing when l was newbie, you trusted me and made me Commander when Sam resigned. l thanks you at all .
l hope you will come sometime in the game and l wish you good luck for your future.

Yann