Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
Disable parties. Force new players to LEARN to play the game. I can't even log on without a level 30-50 player PMing me to ask me to come "run them through" xmas dungeon... something which is unheard of. Most of them are still trying to figure out how to play the game, and are level 50ish just because of the success of their begging and leeching in a party.
That's because the game kind of screws them otherwise. I dunno if you remember this, but you only start out with like 8-12 health or so, (Maybe a bit more than that, but still.) and the tutorial island only tells you a little bit about the professions, but not where to find everything you need to stand a chance against most of the monsters in the world.

Also, we should probably stay on topic here. Save all these suggestions for other threads.