FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
I could debate awhile, sure.
Banning people over something stupid is stupid. Banning people over something valid is arguable. Banning someone for an extended period of numerous incidents from both categories is more than justified.

I've been in trouble myself, sure. I served time for my perceived wrongdoings. However, my stuff was not (apparently) of a magnitude to deserve a foreverban -- and I like to think by now, I've made up for the small stuff. Hurray!

Mods close topic plz

A ban is a ban, we have all been banned regardless of what we have done. I was permanently banned twice and here i am. I could mention 10 more. Made up for all the small stuff, dude it's a 2D game. Let's not take it that serious, the guy just wants to play the game and you guys do everything to stop that. What's the worse he can do? Get a grip and stop being so uptight.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Cool Guy 5000
MonkeyBob has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I don't think a reset would be necessary. I just want to get rid of the gun economy and keep everything else. there are still items that people worked hard for to collect that aren't a problem (like hats for example) but expensive weapons that are impossible for the average player to obtain that are heaps better than the guns they are using are a problem.

basically the trading economy would have absolutely no affect on core gameplay. this means you can't buy your way to successful pking. we'll have two types of players: the people who don't care about collectibles and only want a fun and well balanced gameplay experience, and the people who want more out of the game and will seek unique items.

think of xbox games and achievements. you have the people who will just play the game and have fun, then you have the people who will play the game but also hunt for all the achievements for a higher achievement score.

rich players will still be rich but just in a different way that doesn't give them significant advantages.
Agreed
Old 12-29-2013, 06:22 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
guys get that BS off my thread, talk about guns not how staff are incompetent.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
guys get that BS off my thread, talk about guns not how staff are incompetent.
Pretty sure Rogue made this thread.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
lol
Old 12-29-2013, 09:05 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Pretty sure Rogue made this thread.
I already posted a closing that the OP issue had been resolved as well. Like.. 4 pages ago.

So...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
lol
@you guys.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:01 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
At the time of you posting this, there are 6 staff online, myself included. Since you didn't pm me, and 2 other people mentioned you sending them a message, I'll give you a bonus and double that number to a potential 4 people you contacted. Rereading, you already provided this number. Woo!
That is not Era's team, that's a small sample. Statistics might argue its significance, but I would say that's impractical in this particular situation

Additionally, two things:

-One of the old user agreements specifically stated that being banned from a server or the game was supposed to be a severing of your ability to do anything there, including contacting people on that server. Your workaround makes me half-convinced I should go argue with someone about having you globally banned.

-Based on your conduct here, I don't think you (should, at least) have a right to voice your opinions. Every single one is laced with undertones about unfair bannings, staff corruption, and broken systems propagated through years of changes you could have prevented, were you only listened to.

We all read the forums. Staff not replying to everything that's said is not an indicator of whether we have read them or not. Additionally, there are probably some people that some staff tend to disregard the opinions of. This is a subset of people you may find yourself a part of.
There are well-earned reasons for that, and you're not fooling anyone by saying or implying otherwise. You are not a martyr, a pariah, or any kind of savant, but instead a deviant who couldn't follow the rules after countless warnings.

It makes me a bit disgusted that the forum moderators will delete the most asinine posts, but let you kids rampage around here. Have some class

You just nearly repeated everything I said then tried to act smart upon it, you started Era a long time after I did so the severity of the things I did, you would have no clue about, concluding that you're rain as a little old PR really has never done anything drastic to help or change the community at all but for the worse as you're just helping the argument so many of us have stated of; The current Staff team is big-headed, hence why most development or successful-outcomes don't occur. I could debate with you about many of my bans being personal vendetta's but this thread has already gone off-topic 30 times for me to want to change it again.

tltr; You've never done a real contribution to Era, never amounted to anything great, all you do is give negative feedback to players because you feel as a little old PR you're better than them.

Last edited by Godzilla; 12-30-2013 at 04:18 AM..
Old 12-30-2013, 04:22 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I am not big-headed.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:33 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Are you sure Tim? Have you ever measured your head and compared it to other people around you? I don't know since I've never measured your head, just saying. You may or you may not have a big head. (You should go measure.)
Old 12-30-2013, 07:36 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I already posted a closing that the OP issue had been resolved as well. Like.. 4 pages ago.

So...

@you guys.
my thread now boy

implement the new system dangit
Old 12-30-2013, 05:27 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Are you sure Tim? Have you ever measured your head and compared it to other people around you? I don't know since I've never measured your head, just saying. You may or you may not have a big head. (You should go measure.)
Which head are you wanting me to measure?
Old 12-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Woooooow dude, that's just wow....
Closed Thread