Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Question Old Graal2001 Backups.

I have four backups of Graal2001 in various time periods, two of which I got from Stefan. Sadly these backups are missing parts that we're in need of, so rather than wait to catch Stefan on the off chance that he might perhaps look into some alternative backups he might have, I'm going to just post this as I know some old Graal2001 developers should have this content. What I'm looking for is a backup with the following:
  • Old Scripts
    Not one backup I have contains any script files. Some have level scripts giving out weapons, but I get the feeling I'm missing a lot. It's not imperative that we have this, but for the purposes of organization it would save a lot of time. Just to clear up any confusion that might occur from me requesting a backup with this; they're not needed for just a conversion as most scripts probably have better counterparts in efficiency nower days.

• The Slums
    My favorite area on Graal2001, and it isn't included in any of the level packs I have either. I had trouble trying to track this area down years ago when I wanted to make a similar area as a guildhouse and ended up just looking at a screenshot for reference. I need the levels in order to bring this back but it seems they're a rare find.
If anyone has a copy of a backup with either of these, feel free to post, PM me, or catch me in-game as they would be very helpful and greatly appreciated
Old 06-25-2009, 09:07 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
I believe Birdbird would have the slums on his computer if anyone knows how to get a hold of him these days.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 06-26-2009, 06:57 AM
Developer
Novice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Novice
...So you're just going back to the old playerworld, or using it as reference?
Old 06-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
I'm going to guess as a reference so he can get a pretty familiar level layout for everyone to remember, but if i AM wrong and you ARE putting the old stuff back let us know! I really look forward to logging in once more.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:40 AM
Trak will become famous soon enough
what are the slums?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
its where i met your mom
Old 08-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
its where i met your mom
good one!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:39 AM
V Avatar
LordMatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LordMatt
Answering the call. I have old backups of Graal2001 levels and some scripts on some CDs back home. I don't remember from what time period the levels I have are from, but I can check as soon as I am home from college.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMatt View Post
Answering the call. I have old backups of Graal2001 levels and some scripts on some CDs back home. I don't remember from what time period the levels I have are from, but I can check as soon as I am home from college.
I've had a few different people send me some content, but that'd be great.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
aim: skewedhorizon

might have some?? maybe :0

or konidias
Old 10-27-2009, 08:16 AM
Rusty Bedsprings
Rice2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rice2k Send a message via MSN to Rice2k
graal2001 well i have a lvl pack and scripts i could send you (have to go look on some of my older hard drives laying around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOd View Post
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with lightning (spar)" flooding the right side of the screen yesterday? You killed the poor guy like 5 times a second