Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Probably Goodbye! D:

Hi I think I am really sick of these forums and will probably not be coming back much at all from now on. Maybe I will fit in better with a different crowd because I don't think many people here like me very much. I don't know why but I keep getting lots of infractions and I have been banned 8 times in the past month. I think maybe I will make more friends if I go away from here because all my friends hate me here they only want me for my body I think I'm not sure.

Anyway I can't stand it anymore my feelings are all mixed up and there's blood and tears all over my desk I don't know what to do anymore. My life feels like it has gotten hit by a train and is lying in tiny shattered pieces all over the tracks and surrounding area, and a dog is probably sniffing some.

I wish someone would understand how I feel.

No one understands.

Here is a photograph that may help to express a little bit of how I feel at the moment.

Media: Mouse, Paint.Net, Rembrandt chalk pastels.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:58 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I love you more and more with every passing wall of text
Old 06-21-2008, 06:59 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
I like you're pic.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:10 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
doO0or! we all likes you!

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:12 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Correct! Don't leave
Old 06-21-2008, 07:15 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I like you're pic.
I like you are grammar.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Your art is always missing me.

I'm sad.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Seems the community members are very quick to go at one and other's throats. If we want even half the change everyone's moaning for we're going to have to work as a group.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Correct! Don't leave
I agree don't leave. I am sure everyone would be fine if you took his place though Sam.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:07 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Don't leave Door. I've always liked you, you're cool D:
Old 06-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Banned
Vimerge will become famous soon enough
Door grow up.
I personally think you're a weirdo.
There might be reasons for all those infractions and all the "noone likes you" arguements.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:15 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vimerge View Post
Door grow up.
I agree, though her pictures are oftentimes pretty funny.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Maybe just dont break the rules?
Although I dont think this thread is even half serious, I certainly dont dislike you.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-21-2008, 08:16 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vimerge View Post
Door grow up.
I personally think you're a weirdo.
There might be reasons for all those infractions and all the "noone likes you" arguements.
But they are probably unknown! Everybody likes Door! I've liked her since I've met her on Classic ;f
Well, ok, the infraction reasons are probably well known..
Old 06-21-2008, 08:18 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
awwwwwww ):
ily door ):
dont leave!!