Send a message via AIM to Vash
What the hell? "u?"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	har.png
Views:	88
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	5582  

There's something that cannot be expressed in words. Human emotions. Emotions of the heart cannot be defined. But there's a way to read the emotions. Look into their eyes. The girl lied to me. But I believed her. The man lied to me. But I trusted him. But the moment I looked into his eyes, the angel of destiny began to unravel the truth. Just look into their eyes. There is only one truth.

"Vash. For 12 years old, you're so damn smart that it isn't even funny." - Marle
Old 10-06-2001, 10:49 AM
slp is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to slp Send a message via Yahoo to slp
im not bashing in the server i just said all that cause i wanted to do somthing while i was there and there wasnt much to do thats all.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:49 AM
CalinRubeus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CalinRubeus
Before insulting someones levels, something that takes a little bit of skill to do, SLP Worry about your spelling "HUKED ON TEH PHONIKCS WOERKD 4 MEH" You're an idiot, instead of slaughtering your levels, first try to correct your slaughter of the english language.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:50 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
god, just take your 'server' down untill it can actually qualify for being under construction, i dont know why it was put up

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

LordAzeroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to LordAzeroth Send a message via AIM to LordAzeroth
Quote:
Originally posted by slp

im not i just happend to see if i was still banned on the server and i wasnt to i checked it out, i didnt go as far as to take 8 pictures and say something dumb like he did such as "WTS is that". i was just putting in my 2 sence
Ofcourse you hate Providence, you can't roleplay if your life depended on it.

You think a server has to have CTF, racing, and stupid enter-a-house-do-a-quest to be great. Poor, poor taste.

F U, join now.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vash
What the hell? "u?"
sorry, its not like any other server hasnt maid a mistake in gramor in signs or anything else.
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Umm you know in that pic where it says fail thats b/c its a player house. And the Frolic levels are poorly detailed (well some are) and so are Provindences. Why don't you both just stop posting about this and work on your servers. Everyone knows Providence is supposed to be UC and Frolic shouldn't of even been put up when it was same with Prov. I think you should be atleast 60% done with the server. When prov. was put up it had 1 island and when Frolic was put up it didn't have anything So just go work on your servers and leave the others alone.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:51 AM
dur dur dur
WingDrgn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by slp

if you didnt know and may not have noticed we dont show much to the players and we dont release info on whats happending, we had been told by stefan to start working hard and getting things done or we would be taken down, and we have done what he wanted and we still are getting new npc's and new levels and just new everything in general. is that a "kick in the ass" by stefan thats what we were told and we did so?
It takes Stefan to get you to work on your server. And I don't care if you think that what's "happending", hell, EVEN HAPPENING, is secret because someone will steal your work. People will see it on Frolic first and know that it came from there. Release as you get.

And getting kicked in the ass by Stefan is doing work or shutting down, not being Stefan's *****.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Aknts
Umm you know in that pic where it says fail thats b/c its a player house. And the Frolic levels are poorly detailed (well some are) and so are Provindences. Why don't you both just stop posting about this and work on your servers. Everyone knows Providence is supposed to be UC and Frolic shouldn't of even been put up when it was same with Prov. I think you should be atleast 60% done with the server. When prov. was put up it had 1 island and when Frolic was put up it didn't have anything So just go work on your servers and leave the others alone.
your basicly correct some of that info is incorrect, frolic is atleast 60% done and im sure provedince is about the same if not more. and we both had things on the server when it came up.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:53 AM
CalinRubeus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CalinRubeus
No, SLP, Servers do make errors, but you talk like that normally. "How r u, welcum 2 my houez i am so lazey that i cant type an extra 2 letors 2 spellz words write
Old 10-06-2001, 10:54 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally posted by slp

your basicly correct some of that info is incorrect, frolic is atleast 60% done and im sure provedince is about the same if not more. and we both had things on the server when it came up.
so you mean having 3573734 big islands and hardly anything to do is 60% done? oh god please dont make me laugh any harder

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 10-06-2001, 10:55 AM
dur dur dur
Quote:
Originally posted by CalinRubeus
No, SLP, Servers do make errors, but you talk like that normally. "How r u, welcum 2 my houez i am so lazey that i cant type an extra 2 letors 2 spellz words write
Word.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by WingDrgn

It takes Stefan to get you to work on your server. And I don't care if you think that what's "happending", hell, EVEN HAPPENING, is secret because someone will steal your work. People will see it on Frolic first and know that it came from there. Release as you get.

And getting kicked in the ass by Stefan is doing work or shutting down, not being Stefan's *****.
omg people thought we stole the Frolic swim of 2001! thats sad, and no i had never said anything in resent posts saying that we didnt want our scripts stolen, we just havnt goten the chance to put them up cause of new things that are going on.
we do release as we get aswell or you wouldnt be able to do anything, we just are slowly doing it.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by James

so you mean having 3573734 big islands and hardly anything to do is 60% done? oh god please dont make me laugh any harder
they have things on those islands that i have seen i dont know about all of them but they i know are getting things done so just keep shut please.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:58 AM
dur dur dur
This is obviously a battle of wits, and SLP isn't even armed.

I will stop talking here because I can't argue with ignorant people, it pisses me off.