Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 12:15 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
hmm truth be told, there isn't much of an advange for PC players on Era Iphone, so I don't know o-o
Old 01-09-2011, 04:51 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
They should allow us gold members who are still paying to play to cross-platform to the IPhone servers. Since they utterly neglected us for them, and I'm sure some people who don't own IPhones [capable of running those apps] might get Gold to play on their PCs.

Huh?
That's actually a good idea. I would think about upgrading to gold just so I can play iEra from my computer. It'd probably help gold subscriptions sell a lot more too. And it'll possibly bring more players to other servers.

You'd probably need to make a tab "iPod Servers" or else no one would know to type in "Era iPhone" in the search box. Everyone would just click on Era.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Idea!!!!
What if they made it so you could add an option to your Graal account so you pay the regular fee for iPhone servers (3 dollars) and you get lifetime access from pc. Like a classic account option for pc players!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:00 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
Idea!!!!
What if they made it so you could add an option to your Graal account so you pay the regular fee for iPhone servers (3 dollars) and you get lifetime access from pc. Like a classic account option for pc players!
Or open certain iPhone servers to PC. Then anyone who had gold could log on FOR FREE. (We do pay for a subscription...)
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
Idea!!!!
Or just allow gold players to login them since we already pay (more than) 3$ a month.
It would boost sales, I'm sure people would get gold to try them and some of the IPhone players might prefer to play on their PC aswell.

I personally stopped my subscription because Zodiac can easily be played as a trail and that's the only server I've been on. But I'd restart it to play Era IPhone for sure.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:05 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I personally stopped my subscription because Zodiac can easily be played as a trail and that's the only server I've been on. But I'd restart it to play Era IPhone for sure.
You don't have lifetime classic?
Old 01-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
The point of iPhone servers is to play them on the iPhone.. so making them PC wouldn't really be any different than the servers we have now.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:35 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
The point of iPhone servers is to play them on the iPhone.. so making them PC wouldn't really be any different than the servers we have now.
Except for you know, a ridiculous (in comparison to PC player-counts) size player-count.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
I would pay for Era if i could through itunes, not going to pay via credit card or texts z.z
Old 01-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
You don't have lifetime classic?
It's a funny story.
Haha when I started I played mostly Zone, which at the time I just used a macro so I didn't get d/ced at night and played for about a year as a trail without losing any weapons (lololol). Then my cpu broke and I decided I was going to get a subscription for christmas. But that's when I started playing Era and before I could buy one, Sia ended up giving me a classic account (l0rdM4rU) and I played on that for 2 years. By the time he decided to kick me off and take the items Graal had changed the payment and you couldn't get lifetime classic anymore.

Oh and somewhere in there I played Utopia as a trial for a year or so, I remember getting PR and ET and stuff as trial and people would complain and say they weren't allowed to do that.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:41 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
hmm truth be told, there isn't much of an advange for PC players on Era Iphone, so I don't know o-o
I'd much rather play Era iPhone on a computer than on an iPod. You know how small the iPod screen is and how annoying it can be to use?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I'd much rather play Era iPhone on a computer than on an iPod. You know how small the iPod screen is and how annoying it can be to use?
If your going to play Era iPhone on a computer its just called era then lol.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Congratulations, yeah buddy!
Old 01-09-2011, 11:24 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
If your going to play Era iPhone on a computer its just called era then lol.
It's totally different =o-o
Old 01-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Good Luck babysitting have fun