Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
server rotation

in graal's next version, i would like to see the client only let you play a server for 5 hours and then makes you play other servers for a few hours before letting you go back.

example:
I play UN for 5 hours and then am locked out until i play other servers for 5 hours, then can come back on UN

this will help spread playercount and will encourage developers to make better thigns on the server since there will always be more people coming in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban
Old 07-14-2009, 06:07 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
If I'm going to be forced to play something I don't like, and my alternative is to log off, I'm going to log off. Your latest idea sucks as bad as the rest.
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausted View Post
this will help spread playercount and will encourage developers to make better thigns on the server since there will always be more people coming in
That or the more likely outcome:

People stop playing graal because they cant play the server they actually like.

:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
OH MY GOD LOL.caps

It's as if his ideas get worse and worse.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:14 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Forcing people to play is not going to actually make them play, it's just going to make them leave... because they're not going to play something they don't enjoy.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
If I'm going to be forced to play something I don't like, and my alternative is to log off, I'm going to log off. Your latest idea sucks as bad as the rest.
no it doesn't. i don't see why you'd have a problem with having to play another server then GK.. there's plenty to do on UN/npulse/zodiac/era

Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
That or the more likely outcome:

People stop playing graal because they cant play the server they actually like.
no... people always resent change on Graal, but eventually they'll like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
OH MY GOD LOL.

It's as if his ideas get worse and worse.
caps
*rolls eyes*, then how is my idea bad? -_-
Quote:
Old 07-14-2009, 06:15 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*rolls eyes*, then how is my idea bad? -_-
This would do nothing other than piss players off. Playercount needs to rise because players actually want to play a server, not because they're forced to.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:16 AM
@dusty, they can still enjoy their gameplay on other servers.
Quote:
Old 07-14-2009, 06:18 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I wish you were joking, but unfortunately, I don't think you are.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:19 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
@dusty, they can still enjoy their gameplay on other servers.
No... forcing people to play is not going to force them to enjoy it. People don't play what they don't enjoy, no matter if you lock them out of the other servers, they're just going to stop playing alltogether. If I enjoyed Era, I'd play Era... but I don't, so I don't see why I'd be forced to sit there.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
This would do nothing other than piss players off. Playercount needs to rise because players actually want to play a server, not because they're forced to.
*rolls eyes again* there are mor pros then cons to my idea.. some people will get mad, but they'll be helping graal by playing other servers and not the same one the whole day

i honestly think you're trying really hard to find reason to disagree with me because you hate me for some reason

Adding on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
No... forcing people to play is not going to force them to enjoy it. People don't play what they don't enjoy, no matter if you lock them out of the other servers, they're just going to stop playing alltogether. If I enjoyed Era, I'd play Era... but I don't, so I don't see why I'd be forced to sit there.
i didn't say you should be forced to play a specific server. it wouldn't kill you to find some friends on another server and play it.
Quote:
Old 07-14-2009, 06:20 AM
Quote:
*rolls eyes again* there are mor pros then cons to my idea.. some people will get mad, but they'll be helping graal by playing other servers and not the same one the whole day
They won't be helping because they won't bother.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:20 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i honestly think you're trying really hard to find reason to disagree with me because you hate me for some reason
No one tries to disagree with you. I saw this was your thread and hated it before I even clicked on it. You ideas just suck. No wonder you're exhausted, you waste all this time trying to justify bad ideas.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
They won't be helping because they won't bother.
what makes you think you can speak for the entire graal population?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
No one tries to disagree with you. I saw this was your thread and hated it before I even clicked on it. You ideas just suck. No wonder you're exhausted, you waste all this time trying to justify bad ideas.
wow an account name joke, how original. i rate your trolling a 2/10
Quote:
Old 07-14-2009, 06:24 AM
Quote:
what makes you think you can speak for the entire graal population?
What makes you think you can?
Closed Thread