Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
they are all 3 completely different servers. you can't fuse them together.
Nonsense, we have the technology! Hilarious results could ensue.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:54 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I'm seriously starting to think that people have given up on posting good ideas and post bad ones just for the hell of it. Do people even care what they suggest or do they only want their ideas to be used for the sake of it being their idea?
i've been trying to come up with new ideas, but it seems that no one likes them, or thinks they are good. i doubt anyone can decide upon anything...other than the fact that SOMETHING has to be done

the lack of information from current developers also leaves us hanging
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Quality > Quantity. Aside from sitting around sparring, UN has to be the worst server I have ever seen.
That's why it would be better if it had access to Classic's/N-Pulse's levels and systems, then there'd be more stuff to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I think it's an interesting idea only due to the fact that it would remove the playerworlds with the lowest playercounts, but those playerworlds are making progress. N-Pulse Rebirth is questionable (as you said about Zodiac), but I will never support the removal of Delteria due to the progress they have made on Delteria Dev.
Finally someone makes a genuinely logical post. I think you make a really good point.. but N-Pulse was planning to release it's new server ages ago and they still haven't. Not sure about Delteria, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
I totally agree with you, NP and Classic have been around way too long and it's time to get rid of them. Besides, Graal needs to downsize anyways, theres too many servers for such a small playercount.
Delteria is working it's way up, and will probably be the new hit which will roll in some gamer bucks and be ranked up-top with Era,Zodiac and UN .
I also think Valikorlia should be removed and be combined with Zodiac They have such good GFX but such a bad RPG system, lol!
I agree with the Valikorlia part.. no one (not even the PWA) seems to care about Val because they somehow get away with having the worst GP team EVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I don't think downsizeing Graal is the solution here, that would just be stupid.
That will give the signal that Graal has given up:
"We won't get anymore players, so let's downsize Graal so the remaining servers gets higher playercount."
For what reason? To pretend like we aren't losing players? To give the new players a false impression that we have loads of players?
This isn't about "giving up"... did you even read this thread? This is about moving good content from dead/now useless servers to servers that are still thriving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
they are all 3 completely different servers. you can't fuse them together.
This isn't trying to fuse them together. It's about deleting Delteria/Classic/N-Pulse, and psosibly even Valikorlia and letting UN or even Zodiac have access to their files so they can improve their own servers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban
Old 07-01-2009, 05:26 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
How do you need GP's on aserver that is straight up rp no cash no items nothing to steal, no purpose to hack..Valikorlia is an RP server not a dice em up server

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:40 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
How do you need GP's on aserver that is straight up rp no cash no items nothing to steal, no purpose to hack..Valikorlia is an RP server not a dice em up server
Do you even know what GP's are for?
Old 07-01-2009, 05:54 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
Valikorlia is an RP server not a dice em up server
Was that an intentional horrible pun?
Old 07-01-2009, 12:07 PM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
This could possible be the worst thread of the year so far. This idea is flat out ridiculous.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelm View Post
This could possible be the worst thread of the year so far. This idea is flat out ridiculous.
yeah.. an idea to get rid of the servers with little to no betters for the betterment of the servers that actually have players is a flat-out ridiculous idea *rolls eyes*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban
Old 07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Was that an intentional horrible pun?
I guess..I think I started to type shootem up ans was too lazy to delete the whole thing on my iPhone

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:52 PM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausted View Post
yeah.. an idea to get rid of the servers with little to no betters for the betterment of the servers that actually have players is a flat-out ridiculous idea *rolls eyes*
It's the job of the current classic tabbed servers' management to supply their server with a staff capable of bettering their own server, not taking the best things from other servers that have a low player count.

The things on Classic/N-Pulse/Delteria have all been worked on hard by their respective staff members and the content on these servers belongs to the server, not to other servers who want a cheap way to add new content. This idea of deleting servers and giving away their content, which they painstakingly created, is ludicrous.

Please, stop with all of these nonsensical ideas. It's one thing to suggest cleaning up the classic tab by placing servers with low player counts on the UC tab. However, it's an entirely different matter when you say that their content should be given to another server just because you don't personally get anything, in terms of enjoyment, out of playing those particular servers.

Removing these servers and giving away their content to another undeserving server is not going increase player count. The problem with player count has more to do with the actual game itself and it's various issues than any of the servers.

Last edited by Nelm; 07-01-2009 at 01:11 PM..
Old 07-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausted View Post
How is getting rid of playerworlds with few players going to better anything? The players will still be spread out like they are. There are players waiting for a better Classic, N-Pulse, and Delteria. Your idea would not make a recognizable difference.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
How is getting rid of playerworlds with few players going to better anything? The players will still be spread out like they are. There are players waiting for a better Classic, N-Pulse, and Delteria. Your idea would not make a recognizable difference.
How would they remain "spread out" if there's smaller choice?
Old 07-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
How would they remain "spread out" if there's smaller choice?
You missed my point. If these playerworlds have hardly no players, it wont make much of a difference.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
You missed my point. If these playerworlds have hardly no players, it wont make much of a difference.
It would make Graal look less thinned out though, I guess.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exhausted I hate your posts so much.

You just state your own opinion as facts: "(it has the best dev team on graal)" and stuff like that.

to topic:

I think the idea sucks hard
Closed Thread