Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 07:35 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Yes
Old 06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
ya good idea move the classic overworld and levels to UN or inside a house in UN
Old 06-30-2009, 08:13 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
oh hey how about we take all the servers content and combine it into one giant graal server and then we can all play together it's the only way!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:14 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorollychu View Post
ya good idea move the classic overworld and levels to UN or inside a house in UN

He said move the good content
Old 06-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Pojo, would that be ctf to you.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 06-30-2009, 09:00 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Delete Exhausted

y/n
yes

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I think it's an interesting idea only due to the fact that it would remove the playerworlds with the lowest playercounts, but those playerworlds are making progress. N-Pulse Rebirth is questionable (as you said about Zodiac), but I will never support the removal of Delteria due to the progress they have made on Delteria Dev.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 06-30-2009, 09:40 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
I totally agree with you, NP and Classic have been around way too long and it's time to get rid of them. Besides, Graal needs to downsize anyways, theres too many servers for such a small playercount.
Delteria is working it's way up, and will probably be the new hit which will roll in some gamer bucks and be ranked up-top with Era,Zodiac and UN .
I also think Valikorlia should be removed and be combined with Zodiac They have such good GFX but such a bad RPG system, lol!

Old 06-30-2009, 09:56 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Pojo, would that be ctf to you.
I didn't say that was good, I said that was the entire server
Old 06-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Besides, Graal needs to downsize anyways, theres too many servers for such a small playercount.
Why? Half of the servers get no playercount... so it's not like they're sucking away potential players and making the other playerworlds suffer a smaller playercount because of it. Removing all the empty playerworlds isn't really going to make a difference playerworld-wise other than making the serverlist look a little cleaner.

I also don't see the harm in removing Delteria from the classic list just because Delteria dev is doing so great. Is it really going to suffer? It already has a constant 0 playercount, so removing it isn't going to have even the slightest effect on Delt dev. If Delt dev is as good as they make it out to be, then it should have absolutely no problem coming back from UC to classic. This whole 'reserved slots' for 'old classics but now in dev' servers is pretty silly. I'm not saying they should be removed, either... but there really is no justification for them staying up.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think downsizeing Graal is the solution here, that would just be stupid.
That will give the signal that Graal has given up:
"We won't get anymore players, so let's downsize Graal so the remaining servers gets higher playercount."
For what reason? To pretend like we aren't losing players? To give the new players a false impression that we have loads of players?

We need to face the reality. Deal with the issues.
There are room for improvements in all of the servers, I think it's both the owners of the servers and the owners of GraalOnline to deal with this.
I really think we need to do something, before it's too late.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:37 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
I also think Valikorlia should be removed and be combined with Zodiac.
Apples and oranges right there.. But I do wish I could get some epic graphic and level resources.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:38 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I'm seriously starting to think that people have given up on posting good ideas and post bad ones just for the hell of it. Do people even care what they suggest or do they only want their ideas to be used for the sake of it being their idea?
Old 07-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Developer
Novice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Novice
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono View Post
Do people even care what they suggest or do they only want their ideas to be used for the sake of it being their idea?
qft.

And I don't like that idea. Not only because am I staff on N-Pulse, but UN isn't as great as people think just because of the playercount. One of the only reasons for UN having such high playercount is because it's pretty much a large chatroom with a few things to do. Currently, N-Pulse is too, but it is having development done on it almost 24/7.

Last edited by Novice; 07-01-2009 at 01:30 AM..
Old 07-01-2009, 01:36 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
they are all 3 completely different servers. you can't fuse them together.