Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
New uploaders on UN?

I really think UN needs new uploaders and needs to fire them more often when they do go inactive. They're actually really convenient to have but at the moment the whole team is at a new low in activity.

The Uploader Admin, Ronnie is always on Zodiac and barely on UN, the rest of the team is barely online (Koopa/Timing). If there are any other uploaders I wouldn't even know who they are.

I think it would be for the best if management constantly fired and hired new Uploaders to keep the team fresh. I don't even know why they even have the team right now if they only upload once every blue moon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban
Old 06-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Koopa is always online when I've needed something uploaded and during this week it has been quite a lot. Timing doesn't respond at all however, and I don't think I've seen Ronnie online so I agree we do need some new uploaders. The entire UN staff team seems short at the moment.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:15 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Maybe they should get the GAT's, ET's, GP's, or FAQ's to upload as well, therefore, there doesn't need to be a separate division for uploading.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:32 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
I'd rather see GP's and GAT's uploading out of the ones you listed. ET's and FAQ's don't need RC's.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:36 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
ET's and FAQ's don't need RC's.
agreed 100percent
Old 06-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'd rather see GP's and GAT's uploading
UN has those?
Old 06-18-2009, 12:47 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
UN has those?
We just got 3 new GPs I think? Funny, there was no recent GP hirings lately either. I think they're hiring GATs right now.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
Maybe they should get the GAT's, ET's, GP's, or FAQ's to upload as well, therefore, there doesn't need to be a separate division for uploading.
It's a good idea, but how many of those staff would actually be motivated to upload often?
IIRC Era actually assigns their PR staff to upload once in awhile, but I doubt Streety'd be willing to do that.
Quote:
Old 06-18-2009, 01:24 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
uploading heads doesn't take that much effort. I don't see why you need a separate job to do it.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
We just got 3 new GPs I think?
I haven't seen any of them on, whoever they are. Then again, I don't sit and look out for GP's.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:36 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
uploading heads doesn't take that much effort. I don't see why you need a separate job to do it.
I agree, a staff position for just uploading is pointless. However most people submitting heads/bodies for uploading probably don't know how to set a transparency nor do they have the software required because they'd be using MS Paint to recolour a head/body from the folders.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:44 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
I'd rather see GP's and GAT's uploading out of the ones you listed. ET's and FAQ's don't need RC's.
Don't FAQs and ETs already get RC though? From what past management did full ET's and full FAQ's were given RC on UN. Therefore, I don't think it would be a problem for them to upload when people need stuff.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:52 AM
@Cyan
There's a poorly made transparency guide.. if you PM the npc server transparencyguide, you can see it.
Quote:
Old 06-18-2009, 01:58 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausted View Post
@Cyan
There's a poorly made transparency guide.. if you PM the npc server transparencyguide, you can see it.
Most people might just skip that step and send the image without a transparency.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:35 PM
a/s/l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I haven't seen any of them on, whoever they are. Then again, I don't sit and look out for GP's.
Atari (who made my ignore list), Warhawk & Wynde.

Let's see how long this lasts.