Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 12:31 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Wait...wait...are you seriously still arguing for the removal of delteria/npulse/classic/valikorlia and having their content moved to servers like un and zodiac? LOL
Old 07-03-2009, 12:32 PM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausted View Post
...by someone who doesn't even have the slightest clue on what would improve the game or not.
Yeah, because apparently I'm in the minority here when it comes to thinking that this idea doesn't promote creative/original growth. Seems like everyone is flocking to this thread to say how great this idea is.

"*rolls eyes*"
Old 07-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
Does anyone with the slightest hint of intelligence visit these forums?
None of you have given any significant reasoning towards why this is a bad idea, and then you expect me to forfeit the argument.. I admit, there have been a FEW good points made, but seriously... Most of this thread has been random kids try to argue with me and when they lose their arguments degenerate into subtle insults (hi Hiro). Great job, guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban
Old 07-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a better idea, let's delete UN and take it's good content and put it on Classic. This will save Classic and give UN a more appropriate name!

We can take Maloria and Zodiac, delete them, and put their good content on Valikorlia since it was the first RPG server and popularized the system anyway! This will give Valikorlia a lot of playercount and bring it back to it's old glorious days!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I rate your trolling a 0/10. Even worse then Hiro's rating. Congrats.
Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Quote:
I rate your trolling a 0/10. Even worse then Hiro's rating. Congrats.
Why? You didn't give a valid argument against my fantastic idea, you're a hypocrite. It's sad when you have to hit me with a subtle insult such as calling me a troll. Great job, guy.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Still a 0/10 rating.
Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 01:30 PM
delterian loyalist
Crono is bringing up valid points and you call him a troll? POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK AGAIN!!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:36 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
No self respecting Manager would take content from another server. Why is this thread still open?
Old 07-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelm View Post
Crono is bringing up valid points and you call him a troll? POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK AGAIN!!!!
I think I'm going to stop responding to stupid posts like this, all it does it make threads worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
No self respecting Manager would take content from another server. Why is this thread still open?
It's because I presented a really good idea and the Classic/N-Pulse loyalists (one of them working for UN now....) are angry at the thought of their crappy "home" servers getting removed like they should be.
Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 02:05 PM
delterian loyalist
Quote:
I think I'm going to stop responding to stupid posts like this, all it does it make threads worse.

It's because I presented a really good idea and the Classic/N-Pulse loyalists (one of them working for UN now....) are angry at the thought of their crappy "home" servers getting removed like they should be.

The OP was about as bad as this thread will ever see.

I don't play Classic or N-Pulse, and tbh, I could care less if they got deleted. The part I disagree with is where you want to take content from the "crappy" servers and give it away.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:14 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think the OP understands ethics, or morals. No matter how angry I might get about my home server going UC, I will never support something so cruel, and neither would anyone who has an ounce of self respect. No server deserves to be picked apart by some vulture team.

As far as ideas go, this is one of those "scraped off the bottom of the barrel" worst ideas ever.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
This thread is ridiculous....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread