Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I don't like how no LATs, no GPs, and no administrators or staff with RC can upload.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:43 PM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
I haven't been paying attention to these forums as much lately.. As a heads up to all of you, I've been planning on gutting quite a few of the teams for some time now. One of those teams is namely Ronnie and the uploaders.

I've been against GATs (and other teams) fully handling the bulk of uploading because we can barely even get them to do the work they have now. I think things might be different if it hadn't of been changed by past management.

You can however expect the GAT team, LAT team, FAQ team and GP team (most importantly) to be changed, and or worked on very harshly in the near future. I've given position admins X amount of time to get their act together.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Whatever you do, don't give FAQ RC rights...
Old 06-20-2009, 09:59 PM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
Oh, I forgot to add that to my post. When I was promoted I swore all future FAQs will be losing RC rights, and ETs too. They have it right now for convenience, but will be losing it once I finish a few more things.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Create an in-game streamlined uploader. It will make it easier for staff and players alike. You've got a fully scripted chat/pm system, and forums. If you can manage those two things then this should be easy enough.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:56 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
We just got 3 new GPs I think? Funny, there was no recent GP hirings lately either. I think they're hiring GATs right now.
Lets re-phrase that quest Rufus asked, Do you have qualified GPs and GATs? Ever since Crow the GP team has been a Joke. Havoc, and Spryte were the better GP Admins along with they had better staff members.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:36 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Create an in-game streamlined uploader. It will make it easier for staff and players alike. You've got a fully scripted chat/pm system, and forums. If you can manage those two things then this should be easy enough.
I think that's what Zodiac did and from what I could tell it worked out well for them.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
I haven't been paying attention to these forums as much lately.. As a heads up to all of you, I've been planning on gutting quite a few of the teams for some time now. One of those teams is namely Ronnie and the uploaders.

I've been against GATs (and other teams) fully handling the bulk of uploading because we can barely even get them to do the work they have now. I think things might be different if it hadn't of been changed by past management.

You can however expect the GAT team, LAT team, FAQ team and GP team (most importantly) to be changed, and or worked on very harshly in the near future. I've given position admins X amount of time to get their act together.
Good luck with getting the staff teams together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban