Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 05:15 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
You're conveniently not responding to Door when she's brought the discussion back to her original point, and have decided to focus on things that come across as extreme when they've only really been an example. Because it's only a hypothetical example and not even close to something that is happening in the reality, you should be able to see that "writ[ing] people off" simply because they complain is a completely ignorant statement to make and that is what this entire discussion has been about. Those people are the ones that are keeping this game alive, not the people who pretend as though everything is fine and dandy. At least these people are still here, still trying and optimistic that change could potentially happen, but because they're a little more realistic about their views of the game that's suddenly a bad thing

Yeah, no.
I already addressed Door's main points in a previous post. I don't see a reason to do it again. I told her I agree with most of her points.

Also, I already said that negativity is good until it gets too excessive, because then it is just demotivating. Do you really think that constantly nagging will really fix something? It really won't. You guys have been doing it for a while now and nothing has changed. Instead, you've just made it harder to get things done because you could be helping, but you're not.

Do not twist my words around either, I only "write people off" who constantly complain, not people who complain. There is a large difference.

If you and your friends would focus as much attention to Bomy Island as you do to complaining, we might just have a good "new" server to play for Graal.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 10-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I already addressed Door's main points in a previous post. I don't see a reason to do it again. I told her I agree with most of her points.

Also, I already said that negativity is good until it gets too excessive, because then it is just demotivating. Do you really think that constantly nagging will really fix something? It really won't. You guys have been doing it for a while now and nothing has changed. Instead, you've just made it harder to get things done because you could be helping, but you're not.

Do not twist my words around either, I only "write people off" who constantly complain, not people who complain. There is a large difference.

If you and your friends would focus as much attention to Bomy Island as you do to complaining, we might just have a good "new" server to play for Graal.
Tigairius uses Defense Curl! Tigairius is out of moves! Tigairius struggles in a panic!

gj lashing out to change the subject away from your own complete and utter inability to defend your actions against everything I said. Yeah, you agreed with me, yeah, you said I'm too negative. Then I told you exactly what I think that means, and you are completely ignoring it just like Rufus said. At least fall gracefully.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:23 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
I can't believe people think that Stefan and Unixmad are running Graal at personal loss. If that was the case I think they might actually give a **** about it and work on it because to do so means they have some sort of love of the game as well.

It's painfully obvious they're yielding some profit and are perfectly content to leave the game in the mired **** hole it is because people are still willing to close their eyes and waste their money so that CJ can profit hand over fist.

It's become brutally evident that just asking for improvements isn't enough, so it's pretty evident that the only option left to a consumer actually seeking improvement is to speak with the power of the purse rather than with the diatribes of empty threats and angry words.
yea because they gain so much right? i bet the bomb threats they received a couple years ago really motivated them to work. i bet they drive really fancy cars and lounge about all day because of the profits they receive from graal. while i don't wish to paraphrase, stefan implied that graal was being run personally, and maybe even at a marginal loss, especially when compared to their other projects which are much more economically beneficial. the only thing "attacking their purse" would do would push them to close down the game, which i hope is not the goal here

and in relation to tig/door/rufus, anyone who bothers to log onto graal and even just idle for more than 5 minutes contributes more to graal than the people who just post on the forums. it's the small community of sparrers, guilds, and whatever you wanna call the people who play zodiac and era, that keep the game up, not the forum participants or PWA. i am much more of a "complainer" and am much more rude on the forums than i am to people who actually go on graal, because it's you guys (and i did not mean to direct that personally at tig/rufus/door) who don't really deserve the respect and need the complaining, not them.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Implying she actually plays
Yea, I actually do...just not as much because there is really nothing to do anymore, but yea....I actually sign on N-Pulse quite often since I got my new computer, and play an event now and then, and chat, but I do log on...
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah okay, you agreed with points that contradict most of your actions and attitude towards people? What cop-out. It's pretty obvious you just lack of a viable response for what she said.

Quote:
If people aren't happy, they're either going to up and leave or resort to complaining about it. That is the nature of a consumer. Excessive problems? Excessive nagging.

You're not helping anything at all with your faux-ideals. When you go out of your way to do something for someone else they might appreciate it; do everything for that someone else and they'll end up taking it for granted. Look where we are now. We do all of the in-game development, they expect and rely on the players to do it, and development used to be a 'thing on the side' for players to get involved in if they wanted to. We should not be attempting to motivate through doing, there should already be a motivation provided in the money that is paid by all of the players out there looking for a change. You can call it "helping" all you want, but it's really not a case of just lending a hand.

Quote:
I'm not going to sink to your level of immaturity, but you're manager of Graal Kingdoms and where's the much needed releases for that? You're administrator of the guilds, and where's the much needed content for that? You should know exactly what problems people face here whilst developing. Clearly your positivity isn't resulting in much either, especially since you have numerous things under your belt that you appear to be completely neglecting. Call me, a player, out all you like for not being able to contribute at a fast pace, but who is paying me? Who is paying my staff? I can proudly state that anything and everything we do is for the players though, I bet you can't say the same.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:48 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you paid enough attention to GK, maybe it would be a half-decent server and people would play it instead of getting on the forums and complaining.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you paid enough attention to GK, maybe it would be a half-decent server and people would play it instead of getting on the forums and complaining.
Complain.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=69091
Old 10-19-2009, 06:28 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Implying she actually plays
She plays the forums.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
She plays the forums.
Yea, cause they are just so darned enjoyable!
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
We love you too.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
They could be.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Scouser is an unknown quantity at this point
Iwannasee Tig's reply :O
Old 10-19-2009, 08:29 PM
8k hours on GK X_X
Obs311 will become famous soon enough
My god, this went way off topic, eh? XD

Anyway, I can't really say who I respect, because I can't decide.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
They could be.
haha
Old 10-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Stefan and Unixmad!
Closed Thread