Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
My point none the less is 9 years later and **** on the server is broken and has never been attempted to be fixed. From a couple of the past staff ive talked to; they couldnt fix said content because of him.
Unixmad just handles the business side of Graal. They can't fix anything because of Stefan.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Memitim will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Memitim
Ok; So Unixmad as the Business head of the game; needs to get off his ass, pull out the old whip and start slashing stefan till he fixes it or assigns someone capable of fixing it.

Broken/Useless content that 9 years old and has never truly been attempted to be fixed on a Gold Server is just out right pathetic.

replace morals with Content
Uni being the chick
Old 07-21-2011, 03:23 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
From a couple of the past staff ive talked to; they couldnt fix said content because of him.
I think you have Unixmad confused with Björn when it comes to this.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-21-2011, 03:26 AM
Memitim will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Memitim
Unixmad; Stefan; Bjorn; <insert any other staff member who has/had Access to a majority of Content on main server>
Old 07-21-2011, 03:36 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
From a couple of the past staff ive talked to; they couldnt fix said content because of him.
I don't know what staff you're talking to but I can assure you that, as a scripter on Kingdoms, unixmad isn't preventing me from doing anything.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:37 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:

-Give Kings the ability to readjust ranks when a member screws up ranks; currently if a member with add rank rights accidentally screws up and adds a rank above the king, the only way to fix it is to bug Tig to come on and readjust it. I know that Tig is a very busy dude; however, waiting 1-2 weeks to get it fixed is quite annoying and does look rather lame from a new players perspective.
I don't know what you are talking about. There is nothing like that happening that kings can't fix. I think you are confusing a recent situation where in Dustari someone messed up the ranks and the king didn't log on for quite some time until I finally had to fix it instead of the king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I don't know what staff you're talking to but I can assure you that, as a scripter on Kingdoms, unixmad isn't preventing me from doing anything.
Yes, if anything is usually preventing us from doing things it's not unixmad, it's the mudlib.

Quote:
The people with developmental power on GK already made their prejudice and racist agenda against Forest and have made it very clear that they have no interest in bringing it back.
There is no "prejudice and racist" agenda against Forest... the kingdom was dead for over 5 years and we found that it didn't serve much of a purpose. The reason Forest was removed was to push the remaining members in Forest to join other, more active, kingdoms - which it has successfully done. There are still only a small handful of people that legitimately care that Forest is gone, and the rest of them had quit long before it was removed.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 07-21-2011 at 03:49 AM..
Old 07-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I don't know what you are talking about. There is nothing like that happening that kings can't fix. I think you are confusing a recent situation where in Dustari someone messed up the ranks and the king didn't log on for quite some time until I finally had to fix it instead of the king.
1) I told the whole server (including you) that I was on vacation for 2 weeks.

2) I'm pretty sure I got Pat to fix them, but cool!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:00 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
da conq likes to make numbered lists
Yeah, Conq made me King for a few minutes and I fixed them. But I think Tig is talking about another time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
There are still only a small handful of people that legitimately care that Forest is gone, and the rest of them had quit long before it was removed.
There is only a handful of people left who still legitimately care about Graal Kingdoms at all Tig.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:42 AM
Jompi
wrongturn2000 is on a distinguished road
Unixmad, Stefan, Björn.. It doesn't matter. The point still stands that after 9 years nothing has happened.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Why someone feels there's a racism/prejudice against Forest is beyond me. It's just Kingdom rivalries, around the time Tig announced one Kingdom would fall if it was too innactive, every other kingdom responded and grew, Forest just stayed stagnant like it did for many years previously and so was removed. There was no racist agenda. Zormite, Samurai and Forest were all at risk around that time.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Why someone feels there's a racism/prejudice against Forest is beyond me. It's just Kingdom rivalries, around the time Tig announced one Kingdom would fall if it was too innactive, every other kingdom responded and grew, Forest just stayed stagnant like it did for many years previously and so was removed. There was no racist agenda. Zormite, Samurai and Forest were all at risk around that time.
Zormite was the first kingdom mentioned in this matter. I had kept it active though. Making Draxx ragequit helped.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Making Draxx ragequit helped.
How did you accomplish this? =O