Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-20-2011, 12:47 AM
Memitim will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Memitim
Few Annoyances

Graal Forums:
- Delete the Taurë thread; The people with developmental power on GK already made their prejudice and racist agenda against Forest and have made it very clear that they have no interest in bringing it back. There for, the purpose of having that thread up on the graal forums is 0 to none.

Server:
-More Pillars or an actual Jail Level... don't think i would even have to suggest this but ya.... apparently the concept of more then 2 people acting up within a 1 week period is unheard of... so um ya......

- Under Kingdoms/ Diplomacy please remove " : " its a half @$$ed attempt to remove forest from kingdoms memory....The people with developmental power on GK already made their prejudice and racist agenda against Forest and have made it very clear that they have no interest in bringing it back. There for, the purpose of having that as a placement is 0 to none.

- Find some use for Forest Island; 1 person should not own 1k levels that are riddled with bugs and errors and useless content that no longer have any purpose because the people with developmental power on GK already made their prejudice and racist agenda against Forest and have made it very clear that they have no interest in bringing it back. There for, the purpose of having that content up is 0 to none. If you want to turn the island into a retirement home go for it; a pet paradise go for it; a giant ass CTF map go for it; a battle island go for it; however, its current use is just well sad....

-Update the rest of the GUIs on GK to match; it looks cheesy as hell to see half of them GK Styled and the other half Blue.....(Staff Control Panel; Shop; Inventory;Cards;Info;Controls;Kingdom; are all Blue Guid)

-Give Kings the ability to readjust ranks when a member screws up ranks; currently if a member with add rank rights accidentally screws up and adds a rank above the king, the only way to fix it is to bug Tig to come on and readjust it. I know that Tig is a very busy dude; however, waiting 1-2 weeks to get it fixed is quite annoying and does look rather lame from a new players perspective.

-2 useless houses that no one can enter or do anything with on main gmap at the level main_ay-24.nw. They have 2 NPCs in front of them "Jenny" & "Justus". Before the newbie island, those 2 places served a purpose. Couple years later they look tacky and rather lame after idling serving no purpose to the server. ((its on the main gmap..... no excuse)) There is a ton of stuff that can be done with those 2 houses. I dunno maybe a Pet Shop? a Toy Shop? just a couple random ideas.....

-Update the Postal System.... Maybe make it to where a player can purchase a P.O Box. They get a key to it so they can retrieve their mail. Would be nice to be able to receive letters and presents from other players.... you know with out idling in Bomb Trade 24/7 waiting for said person to log on to tell them something or to give them something. ((Not all people use a IM service))

-Fix up the Hockey Rink on Event Island... needs to be longer by at least 50% sides need to be a little bit more straight... maybe i dunno... add a wooden frame around the rink with a lock function so you dont have random people crashing the event out of boredom....A penalty box would be nice also....

Just a few annoyances
Old 07-20-2011, 12:49 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
their prejudice and racist agenda against Forest
...wat
Old 07-20-2011, 01:09 AM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
Only a few?
Old 07-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Can Post more if you want; o_O
Old 07-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Jompi
wrongturn2000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can Post more if you want; o_O
!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Seriously; i can write a whole damn book on Broken Content; Stuff that Unixmad and his whole team have failed to upload after 8+ Years; Stuff that is way out dated; Cliche Gui Combos; V6 bugs; Event Glitches; Kingdom Errors.Tile Errors; Gmap Errors; Graphical Errors; Gani Errors.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:33 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't write a book, make a thread for each bug in the GK Bugs section. It's so much easier to deal with them on a thread-by-thread basis.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Don't write a book, make a thread for each bug in the GK Bugs section. It's so much easier to deal with them on a thread-by-thread basis.

But but but i want to be part of the Oprah Book Club D:!!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Seriously; i can write a whole damn book on Broken Content; Stuff that Unixmad and his whole team have failed to upload after 8+ Years; Stuff that is way out dated; Cliche Gui Combos; V6 bugs; Event Glitches; Kingdom Errors.Tile Errors; Gmap Errors; Graphical Errors; Gani Errors.
"Unixmad and his whole team", what? Just who do you think is responsible for adding new content on GK?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
lol blames Unixmad for something he has nothing to do with.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:02 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
You mean thats not Unixmads name? Holy fk i need glasses; Back in the kitchen you 2 go; while your at it make me a sandwich
unixmad is not involved in Kingdoms' development and has not been for a long time, if ever.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:04 AM
Cool so the content that originally planned which never was fixed such as a majority of the god spells; a couple broken relics excuse him from any fault? keep in mind when he posted most of those threads he admitted that most of them were not operational. So "newbie staff breaking stuff" excuse doesnt fly
Old 07-21-2011, 03:07 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
You mean all those posts from 9 years ago? I guess you're right... not like management/staff have changed at all since then...

Oh. Just so you know, the most Unix has contributed as far as developing on Graal were the old stef midi's. When Graal was started. Just because he posts about something doesn't mean he made it.

Regardless, I'm never against Unixmad being blamed for stuff. Have at it, I guess.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
You mean all those posts from 9 years ago? I guess you're right... not like management/staff have changed at all since then...

Oh. Just so you know, the most Unix has contributed as far as developing on Graal were the old stef midi's. When Graal was started. Just because he posts about something doesn't mean he made it.

Regardless, I'm never against Unixmad being blamed for stuff. Have at it, I guess.
My point none the less is 9 years later and **** on the server is broken and has never been attempted to be fixed. From a couple of the past staff ive talked to; they couldnt fix said content because of him.