FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
Shouldn't a friend care if you quit a job, or offer support when someone wants to quit. Dante said he wanted to quit and I made him realise that he didn't really want to.
Yes, in a sense, but I have too much respect to baby you. If you say you want to do something I won't try talking you out of it. It was YOUR decision to quit NOT mine. Do NOT try and blame this on me.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:54 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Ask Ravenblade, his explanation of why I quit was DEAD on.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:55 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Well, I just recently got ET Chief and I'd LOVE to stay around, but since I have less rights then Dante then I see absolutely NO reason to stay around if a subordinate has more power then the actual boss. So you know, whatever.

Also, if you think this is because I want more rights, well it's not, it's the fact that KDS is still considered an ET and has a lot more rights then me. Also, my RC was removed as well and Dante kept his.

I also took the liberty of removing myself.
In my years of wisdom holding hundreds of different staff positions I have learned many many things. I have learned that it's not worth getting worked up over. I have learned that you look like a stronger person if you don't get upset, even if your boss/manager plays favorites. I will say that I have never, ever liked Daniel. I can't understand what he said in his application to get him his job, but he has yet to show me that he should really be where he is... and this is just another reason why. Dan and I go back a little ways and we let something get the best of both of us, causing a clash of personalities. I have matured since then, and I am sure he has as well.
Anubis, the point is... you can get upset that your friend is better liked by Daniel, but you had seniority. I think I have seen first hand that seniority means more to Stefan and unixmad than a good job does.

Sometimes part of doing a good job as the chief of a staff position is being the more mature, stronger person in some situations and handling them to the best of your ability. Look inside of yourself, are you handling this to the best of your ability? I think when it all comes down to it, you are jealous, and it is perfectly understandable. I would be a bit jealous too if I were you, especially if I was working there longer. There are some things that aren't in your control, and I think that bothers you, but it's O.K. I hope you learn from this situation, and I hope you are able to handle newer situations with greater maturity and vitality! I don't really know you, but good luck, Anubis, and I am sure the Zone community will miss your events !

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
In my years of wisdom holding hundreds of different staff positions I have learned many many things. I have learned that it's not worth getting worked up over. I have learned that you look like a stronger person if you don't get upset, even if your boss/manager plays favorites. I will say that I have never, ever liked Daniel. I can't understand what he said in his application to get him his job, but he has yet to show me that he should really be where he is... and this is just another reason why. Dan and I go back a little ways and we let something get the best of both of us, causing a clash of personalities. I have matured since then, and I am sure he has as well.
Anubis, the point is... you can get upset that your friend is better liked by Daniel, but you had seniority. I think I have seen first hand that seniority means more to Stefan and unixmad than a good job does.

Sometimes part of doing a good job as the chief of a staff position is being the more mature, stronger person in some situations and handling them to the best of your ability. Look inside of yourself, are you handling this to the best of your ability? I think when it all comes down to it, you are jealous, and it is perfectly understandable. I would be a bit jealous too if I were you, especially if I was working there longer. There are some things that aren't in your control, and I think that bothers you, but it's O.K. I hope you learn from this situation, and I hope you are able to handle newer situations with greater maturity and vitality! I don't really know you, but good luck, Anubis, and I am sure the Zone community will miss your events !
You rule :o
Old 11-27-2007, 08:45 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Oh. I see the full picture now.

(y) I'm on your side Anubis
Old 11-27-2007, 09:14 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Anubis, I didn't like seeing you added as ET-Chief, which you probably knew. But after these weeks, I don't like seeing you go even more . What happened to you was completely unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Well I'm sorry but I think you're seeing things wrong. Dante isn't just ET. He's dealing with the hackers, as he has a Zone Police tag now.
Cool, whats your point? Anubis has caught SEVERAL more hackers then Dante has. And I mean SEVERAL, I bet 10 times more.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Banned
Frieza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Frieza
ANYBIS YOU NEED TO GROW UP xd YOU WAS EVENTS TAM CHEIF, i beleive your job was to manage the events team and sort out events, you had the adequate rights to do that job, dante has events team and zone police tag so he has an RC and you go of on one and cry? jeez XD
Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Big speech
*Sheds a tear*

Anyway, I think that Anubis' situation is completely unfair, just as my removal of staff was. I did warn you about Daniel and I don't think that I'll ever comprehend some of the decisions he has made during his time as the administrator of Zone. I sympathize with you Anubis because you're going through the infuriation that I went through. But hey, listen to Tigairius, you just got to get over it and try and work around the problem (No matter who your boss is).

I'd love for Daniel to pull himself out of the pit of low respect I have for him, but I highly doubt that will happen. We have managed to work out my job issue (partially), but I don't think I could ever respect him.

Imagine how gutted I was when Stefan threw me aside as if I'd only been working for him for a couple of weeks. I had worked for 4 years for the guy and supposedly, Daniel convinced him pretty easily that I was a power hungry child. You've been working in a lot shorter time span than me, so imagine my disgust when after 4 years of working for Stefan (With no pay), that he just pushes me aside.

The only thing we can wait for now is for Dan to resign or for Unixmad/Stefan to come to their senses. I don't want to sound abrasive towards Dan, but I have a very, very low opinion of him.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Oh well, it's too late for me. Dante is chief and Dan obviously doesn't want me around :[
Old 11-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
This is a bit immature from both sides, you guys should settle this in game instead of having the public throw in there opinions...
Old 11-27-2007, 10:38 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
*Sheds a tear*
Imagine how gutted I was when Stefan threw me aside as if I'd only been working for him for a couple of weeks. I had worked for 4 years for the guy and supposedly, Daniel convinced him pretty easily that I was a power hungry child. You've been working in a lot shorter time span than me, so imagine my disgust when after 4 years of working for Stefan (With no pay), that he just pushes me aside.
wow thats low :/

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Banned
Frieza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Frieza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
wow thats low :/
but crudely understandable.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:13 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Sean is neutral, :3, I don't like anubiz but heyyy. >_>

No offense, :3.Grudges, can't help it. XD

Anyhow,you're acting like puppy when he got fired.What next? You gonna go on zodiac and be like ''ZONE R **** UNTIL I GET HIRED BCK'' Like puppy did? :3, you quit, that's the end of it. Unless you were planning on kds crying to dan about it. ( btw, kds didn't want et chief )

Anyhow,''to be nice''. Nice seeing you as et, and nice events. -cough-

Last edited by Darlene159; 11-28-2007 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: evading the swear filter
Old 11-27-2007, 11:18 PM
I don't know why you don't like me Sean.
But whatever, if he really didn't want Chief then he'd tell Dan to remove it from him.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:27 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't know why you don't like me Sean.
But whatever, if he really didn't want Chief then he'd tell Dan to remove it from him.
xfasdhsadfhsdafsadfsdf

Grudges, i told you. :3

Anyhow, why remove him? So you can get it back? o.O, or would you want Sean to be et chief(Meaning dan hire some random ownage person).
Closed Thread