Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 07:08 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I quit!

Well, I just recently got ET Chief and I'd LOVE to stay around, but since I have less rights then Dante then I see absolutely NO reason to stay around if a subordinate has more power then the actual boss. So you know, whatever.

Also, if you think this is because I want more rights, well it's not, it's the fact that KDS is still considered an ET and has a lot more rights then me. Also, my RC was removed as well and Dante kept his.

I also took the liberty of removing myself.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Well I'm sorry but I think you're seeing things wrong. Dante isn't just ET. He's dealing with the hackers, as he has a Zone Police tag now.

Well whatever, it's your disission, which is too bad for you. I've added Dante the Chief tag + rights now and I hope he does a good job.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:22 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
Well, I just recently got ET Chief and I'd LOVE to stay around, but since I have less rights then Dante then I see absolutely NO reason to stay around if a subordinate has more power then the actual boss. So you know, whatever.

Also, if you think this is because I want more rights, well it's not, it's the fact that KDS is still considered an ET and has a lot more rights then me. Also, my RC was removed as well and Dante kept his.

Seems like you're only bothered about the power rather than the actual job at hand :P
Old 11-27-2007, 07:23 PM
That sentence you just said showed how little you actually wanted me around and cared if I quit.
The fact that you removed my RC, even though the Chief had as much rights to it as him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein View Post
Seems like you're only bothered about the power rather than the actual job at hand :P
I'm bothered that he gets rights and I get rights taken away.

It's also obvious that he wanted Dante as Chief, Dante was on the team less then a month and because he caught some hackers Dan idolizes him and gives him rights left and right.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Dude I'm a Zone GP and ET, not just an ET. I need RC to ban hackers and as for the warpto Dan just told Stefan to add it to me...I really wish you'd unignore me =(
Old 11-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Dude I'm a Zone GP and ET, not just an ET. I need RC to ban hackers and as for the warpto Dan just told Stefan to add it to me...I really wish you'd unignore me =(
The only way I'd possibly come back is if you were removed from ET.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:29 PM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
The only way I'd possibly come back is if you were removed from ET.
Are you JOKING? After we've known eachother this long you're throwing away our friendship on some silly staff position? Wake UP Anubis it's just a GAME! Don't throw away your friends because Dan screwed you over. Be mad at HIM not ME.

(This is going to turn into flame heaven, too, just watch z.z)
Old 11-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Are you JOKING? After we've known eachother this long you're throwing away our friendship on some silly staff position? Wake UP Anubis it's just a GAME! Don't throw away your friends because Dan screwed you over. Be mad at HIM not ME.

(This is going to turn into flame heaven, too, just watch z.z)
I didn't throw it away, you did when I said I'm quitting and you said "Oh well, as long as you're not quitting zone" Also the fact that you're not even trying to talk to Dan and get me rehired or anything.
I'm saying you can keep the police stuff, just not ET rights.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
I didn't throw it away, you did when I said I'm quitting and you said "Oh well, as long as you're not quitting zone" Also the fact that you're not even trying to talk to Dan and get me rehired or anything.
I'm saying you can keep the police stuff, just not ET rights.
I threw our friendship away? I didn't give a damn about you quitting ET as long as you stuck around on Zone and hung out. I don't see how that's throwing away a friendship.
And all I have regarding "police stuff" is a tag and RC. I need ET rights still so I can kick and lock people. I had actually suggested having a completely different tag from you guys (i.e. leaving the team) like it'd be black or something. I'd say /tag and instead of Events Team it'd say Zone Police and have a different insignia. Dan responded that it was too much work and that was that.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Anubis, you are such a jealous and power hungry *****...
Old 11-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Oh well, too late now.
And you don't really sound like a friend if you didn't want me to stick with ET.

I'm not Jealous, it's the fact that I lost any rights I really had that were my own, all ETs have the same rights as the Chief, so there's no difference, they can do anything and I couldn't do anything to stop them. Dante was still considered an ET and had more rights then me, that pissed me off.

My RC was also removed with no warning and no reason.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Quote:
Oh well, too late now.
And you don't really sound like a friend if you didn't want me to stick with ET.

I'm not Jealous, it's the fact that I lost any rights I really had that were my own, all ETs have the same rights as the Chief, so there's no difference, they can do anything and I couldn't do anything to stop them.
I don't really care about what you guys are all argueng right now, but just to mention.. can't a friendship last if one of you two isn't staff?

Did Dante care when you were staff and he wasn't?
Old 11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Shouldn't a friend care if you quit a job, or offer support when someone wants to quit. Dante said he wanted to quit and I made him realise that he didn't really want to.

Dan I am so inbelieveably mad at you, and what Supernanny said about you was exactly right, I cannot BELIEVE at one point I actually defended you.
What Huwajux said was just as true and even then I defended you, but if I had have known that you would have been like this, I wouldn't have bothered.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Kds Xanadu
Quote:
Oh well, too late now.
What the **** kind of friend cares if the other is a staff?!?!!?
Old 11-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Dan, Anubis was pissed when his RC got removed for no reason. This isn't about who has what now. Its the fact that Anubis felt like he got screwed and no reason was given as to why. For the record: ET Chief should have RC access and should be able to hand out event prizes.