Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who will be the new Events Chief of Zone?
Jesse 9 47.37%
Anubis 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserted View Post
Well, I vote for anubis, I'm sorry jesse, your nice and and evrything, but i've seen anubis more and I know he'll be really great as Et Cheif, and I hope he doesn't pick the wrong people to hire, but i'm guessing he's going to hire switch right away just a guess :o
LOL he actually joked around once and gave me PA rights for like 3 seconds and took them away xD I didn't even notice it till he said "/removerights Switch" or w.e the command is xD

Anubis for president. No offense Jesse, but Anubis is just on more...
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:07 AM
Billy Allan
Knightmare1 can only hope to improve
lol. here is a list of staff (that i nkow) and their activity.
Anubis=Active
Deaser Xanadu=Inactive
Name*= Just plain nooby
Crono= Inactive
Jesse=Inactive
Raven=Inactive
Dan=Semi Active
MightyLord=Who is this noob?
Supernanny=Uber Active
Dante= UBER UBER ACTIVE!!!

if you havent noticed, only 5/10 are active. that isnt fair. i am on almost every day (exept when im at school, hockey, or a friends place) and i havent played a event (other than hide and seek) in the past 2 weeks. if at least one was on every day, that is alot better for the public and the server. i remember asking jesse, "will ETs be hiring sometime?" and all he said was, "we have enough ETs". i said that when i was like soilder, and had like 1.5k kills and 3k deaths.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:11 AM
Billy Allan
xD forgot ur ET now. fixed!
Old 11-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I think you need to find another passtime other then Zone.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:28 AM
Billy Allan
xD
Old 11-02-2007, 11:21 AM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I gave Desear rights to Deathmatch just because when I asked about him everyone seemed to WANT him as staff. I just want to see if his activity will rise with this, if not I'm gonna remove him.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Billy Allan
anubis, i dont get it though. i have been here scince.. well.. i dunno 05 or sumthing on trial accounts and one of the only people i have ever seen ask for the ET thing are all noobs, elites, or oldbies.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Im no staff knigt,
But i want Huwajux as Chief, But because hes bizzy i think Anubis need to be it.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:41 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I wont vote, since the options are horrible :<
Old 11-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
Why is Anubis's name have italics in the voting option and Jesse's doesn't?
Old 11-02-2007, 03:53 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Can I wave my ego and say I've been ET longer than everyone but Huwajux?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Why is Anubis's name have italics in the voting option and Jesse's doesn't?
Because you voted for Anubis.

Quote:
Crono= Inactive
I really only host big events when possible...by this I mean those monthly weapon ones.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:01 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare1 View Post
Name*= Just plain nooby
Hey, what about YOU?! You are not any better.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:02 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
If I get Chief I wanna get some more planet admins.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare1 View Post
Deaser Xanadu=Inactive
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
I gave Desear rights to Deathmatch just because when I asked about him everyone seemed to WANT him as staff. I just want to see if his activity will rise with this, if not I'm gonna remove him.
Uh, Hate to break it to you Knightmare1, but just because I am not on when you are doesn't mean I am not active, plus I just got PA yesterday, and yes, I did host a few events some in the evening, and then a couple later at night, where Jesse helped me host one for 100 pipes.

Also, I just came back about a week or so ago, I haven't been on Zone because I left, because of V5, killing off Zone, now that players are comming back, I am as well.

Also on the note of why you haven't been given the chance of ET is because of many factors, I don't know exactly what they look for, but some of these things could possiable be what they want a ET or PA to have.

Some things that make a good ET/PA(In my opinion):

+Trust- Knowing the person will not abuse, and just saying, "i willst nevers abusez" does not cut it, you need time to build trust.

+Attitude- Not being mean to other people, not losing your cool over little things, and keeping a nice head under pressure.

+Experience- How long you have been playing does help, if you have been in Events to know the swing of them, and know how they run.

+Knowledge- Not to be mean, and offend anyone, but if you are smart, then you will be a better ET then others, you need to memorize some commands, because you don't always have time to do, /adminhelp.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Billy Allan
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind View Post
Uh, Hate to break it to you Knightmare1, but just because I am not on when you are doesn't mean I am not active, plus I just got PA yesterday, and yes, I did host a few events some in the evening, and then a couple later at night, where Jesse helped me host one for 100 pipes.

Some things that make a good ET/PA(In my opinion):

+Trust- Knowing the person will not abuse, and just saying, "i willst nevers abusez" does not cut it, you need time to build trust.

+Attitude- Not being mean to other people, not losing your cool over little things, and keeping a nice head under pressure.

+Experience- How long you have been playing does help, if you have been in Events to know the swing of them, and know how they run.

+Knowledge- Not to be mean, and offend anyone, but if you are smart, then you will be a better ET then others, you need to memorize some commands, because you don't always have time to do, /adminhelp.

jeez. anyone can learn the commands. i know the commands, and im not ET.
Commands:
/additem <amount>,<weapon>,<account>
/setdeathmatchtime 300
/setweapons <weapon>,<weapon>,etc.
/kick <account>
/lock <account>
/tag
/addrights <account> (i think...)

and i played scince 05. trial accounts oblivion619 and oblivion182. i am trustworthy, i have never scammed, if possible. and plus, i own a server. if my friends log on they go, "liek omgz i r is wanna bes staff heer, i are ur budz"
and i dont just add random weapons. thats like going on a classic server and becoming manager and hiring everyone i like as ET. and lol, i have no attitude. im not like the guys who go, "OMG URZ NOOB I PWN YOU BISH!!!" and if someone kills me i dont whine i just come back and try again. o and deaser i should let you know I WAS ONLINE WHEN YOU HOSTED THE EVENTS! and v5 shouldnt be a reason to stop playing. if it wasnt for v5 i wouldnt have so many kills cuz all the noobs stopped playing and i got to fight p2ps with big bountys. v5 didnt kill zone, it only killed trials.