Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Hey Frankie, And Icarus....

I will miss u both, Goodbye ;(
Old 10-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
I think this is the end for the slowly dying era. It will stagnate for alwhile then players will begin to leave era and graal.

Atruis, i have bagged you in the past but now its time to fill the growing void

Bell you sell out, quit like the rest of them.

Also Graal/litter should quit to
Old 10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
i can haz gold plz
Dumdumdidi will become famous soon enough
Oh please. it led to my resignation too.
You guys tore down the project Houndiniman assigned to me and kimmy -.-
and for weeks there was nothing to do.

After that Houdini gave me more projects, leading to uncertainty whether i should even do them. You and Icarus should have clarified these doubts without having to fight head on with the PWA; cause it will never benefit anyone.

Honestly, i think it would have been better if you guys really did compromise. I didnt really like the attitudes that both sides gave me and this resignation isn't really a good way to "benefit era" so as you said.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Something tells me Houdini had a good reason for doing what he did, and I'd hardly call him "power hungry" considering he can't really get more power then what he already have with his job.

People have been saying that he did similar things with Zodiac while I managed it, yet I didn't notice it at all - funny how rumors can be.

And Frankie, I must say, your points in this thread doesn't appear too credible since you appear to be writing most things out of spite of Houdini.

Well, bottom line is, if I were to be on anyone side I'd stay neutral while leaning a little more towards Houdini then Frankie.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Oldbie
death_striker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to death_striker
Im happy your both gone, but im sad that David and EC are quiting aswell. Thanks for screwing era up even more.

death_striker, Chris Cutrale
Old 10-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Mange
Shotoo2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shotoo2 Send a message via MSN to Shotoo2
Managers are bound to be hated, but turning to the PWA every time you get a little pissed off is a mistake. The PWA used to just overthrow managers who were so terrible that they were killing the server entirely, such as Jenn or Alec. Whatever Frankie and Icarus may have done it is certainly not as awful as the actions of Jenn and Alec. By constantly telling the PWA that the entire server's administration needs to be removed just because you don't like them ends up putting the server at risk.

Right now there are very few people with the experience to take over Era, which is a direct result of this whole situation.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:12 PM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotoo2 View Post
Managers are bound to be hated, but turning to the PWA every time you get a little pissed off is a mistake. The PWA used to just overthrow managers who were so terrible that they were killing the server entirely, such as Jenn or Alec. Whatever Frankie and Icarus may have done it is certainly not as awful as the actions of Jenn and Alec. By constantly telling the PWA that the entire server's administration needs to be removed just because you don't like them ends up putting the server at risk.

Right now there are very few people with the experience to take over Era, which is a direct result of this whole situation.

i love mange.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Hmm, I wouldnt get why HoudiniMan cant be the Manager? He does have alot of good idea's. And even today he planned alot of things which have to be done. I see somehting happening now ;o
Old 10-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Um... Houndini is head PWA. Doesn't he have enough stuff on his saucer?
Old 10-06-2008, 02:50 PM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Um... Houndini is head PWA. Doesn't he have enough stuff on his saucer?
You'd think that, but the truth is Houdini does little to nothing as far as his PWA job goes, other than meddle with Era, that is. Funny...the same thing he criticized Vulcan for.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:53 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to hear, really. That's all I have to say. I'm going to watch how this will develop, and if I don't like the situation I will most likely resign aswell.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcDiabloxTc View Post
You'd think that, but the truth is Houdini does little to nothing as far as his PWA job goes, other than meddle with Era, that is. Funny...the same thing he criticized Vulcan for.
Gotta read between the lines in my post
Old 10-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Mange
Shotoo2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shotoo2 Send a message via MSN to Shotoo2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
Hmm, I wouldnt get why HoudiniMan cant be the Manager? He does have alot of good idea's. And even today he planned alot of things which have to be done. I see somehting happening now ;o
When the PWA outsiders come to develop on Era (i.e. people who are PWA that didn't play Era ever), they rarely make good decisions regarding exactly what Era needs and the direction it ought to be headed in. As I said, it seems that TSA will be the liason between the PWA and Era's staff at the moment, so hopefully that means ideas for development projects that wouldn't work out on Era won't be imposed upon the staff team!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
A PWA is not allowed to manage a server as it can create obvious conflicts of interest. In the past they were not even supposed to be permanent staff on any one server for the same reason. Vulcan, Houdini and I had agreed that being staff to help a server would be alright as long as it didn't start causing problems. In which case we would have to resign the position. We would not be management though, only support staff.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I wonder where all the players will go if Era goes downhill.

Atrius? LOLZ?