Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-20-2011, 01:41 PM
The Nuke
Nuke_for_you will become famous soon enough
but in reality slower house dieing only benefits current/old players, we need a way to be more friendly to newer players
Old 11-20-2011, 03:41 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
I just don't understand why people but these awesome rares in their house? Everything good/rare has been pretty well kept on me.. ;x

But ya, houses do collapse/die too fast. The looting part could be fun though.. ;p

Last edited by Sky; 11-20-2011 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Added :)
Old 11-20-2011, 04:16 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
I just don't understand why people but these awesome rares in their house? Everything good/rare has been pretty well kept on me.. ;x

But ya, houses do collapse/die too fast. The looting part could be fun though.. ;p
Well sometimes people choose to lower weight rather than hold onto everything they're hoarding. Me personally, i have a back-up set incase anything ever happened, that weighs over 100kg, I'd rather not have that on me at all times. Large amounts of plat are also undesirable to hold onto but still valuable enough to deter someone from coming back if they lost it all.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:40 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Well sometimes people choose to lower weight rather than hold onto everything they're hoarding. Me personally, i have a back-up set incase anything ever happened, that weighs over 100kg, I'd rather not have that on me at all times. Large amounts of plat are also undesirable to hold onto but still valuable enough to deter someone from coming back if they lost it all.
ya for sparring you gotta min max your ****. carriying 800kg just isnt viable in a spar
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Me and some friends built a house, but we never new they collasped. 3 months later we lost everythong
Old 11-20-2011, 05:42 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
y gk die it good server???
Old 11-20-2011, 08:04 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke_for_you View Post
but in reality slower house dieing only benefits current/old players, we need a way to be more friendly to newer players
Bringing back old players and helping new ones aren't mutually exclusive. A larger playercount benefits anyone. I'd agree that some changes need to be made to help new players, though.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:23 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe houses shouldn't deteriorate at all, let the kingdoms automatically loot/destroy houses where their owner was inactive (or hasn't visited their house) for more than a year.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:49 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Maybe houses shouldn't deteriorate at all, let the kingdoms automatically loot/destroy houses where their owner was inactive (or hasn't visited their house) for more than a year.
Anyone can have a house on any Kingdom, me being able to walk up to your house just because you're on my island and I deem you inactive (which could be two weeks not playing compared to my daily activity)?

I think it'd be cool if it had some guidelines otherwise, but I like the idea of looting because it gives a lot of new players a chance to explore and find broken houses that are filled with wealth; instead of a Governor or a King finding the loot, making the rich richer.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:23 PM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
I agree with houses dying too fast, and especially that you can't get back in to loot when the house breaks down. Recently my house died down due to some extreme lag or glitch of the server, I wasn't able to loot ****. Yes I agree.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:21 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Me and some friends built a house, but we never new they collasped. 3 months later we lost everythong
It might be a good idea to have houses start to look decrepit as their constitution goes down.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword View Post
I actually stopped playing the server years and years ago when my house died on Dustari. Had 2 warhammers in it, monkey sandals, and some other goodies that were very rare at the time.
-House-
Holy hell, that is uglier then ****.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
a mix of between, i say.

if your inactive, lets say, a month, your house slows down the deterioration or just stops, while if your active, it stays with the same speed it currently have.

i dont think looting is a good idea however, since the only way with my suggestion the house would be loot-able would be if your active (or inactive and the deterioration continues)
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 11-27-2011, 02:13 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
a mix of between, i say.

if your inactive, lets say, a month, your house slows down the deterioration or just stops, while if your active, it stays with the same speed it currently have.
You shouldn't be punished for being active. If this was the case, people would build houses on their alternate accounts, give themselves a key duplicate, and never log on the account that actually owns the house.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:25 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I agree completely. I was sad when I logged on and my house I had worked so hard on was gone.