Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Why doesn't the iPhone 4 make full use of its higher resolution? Just wondering...
The player would probably be far too small to see if Graal was running at 326 dpi.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:02 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Wouldn't it take a lot more graphical power to run something at that resolution?
Old 12-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Classic/Era don't use retina display because it's about pixel graphics and it wouldn't improve the display (except you display everything at mini size but then you wouldn't be able to play normally). Only the menus and map would look a little bit better. On the other hand higher resolution is slowing it down, so we are currently not using it for Classic and Era.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:27 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Oh ok. I figured a small increase would be neat but I guess it's too much trouble and not worth it. :]
Old 12-17-2010, 05:54 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Oh ok. I figured a small increase would be neat but I guess it's too much trouble and not worth it. :]
I think there are other places that could use the improvement more, lol.

In the graphics department though, it'd be nice to see a removal of the 20fps cap, as that is particularly noticeable when you play Graal. Even a small increase would do it I think.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ya but thats just general graal

im just talkin iphone 4 specific since i was running around and noticed the viewing distance is so tiny
Old 12-17-2010, 06:12 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Graal iPhone should probably implement Facetime if possible, it would be revolutionary to the Graal social world.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:18 AM
u need to add me on classic iphone that would be revolutionary, jerk
Old 12-17-2010, 06:32 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
ok i will i sware
Old 12-25-2010, 12:16 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
So guys, i just got into NY to visit family, and it turns out my mom has an iPhone now (Which i think is funny fyi). I started playing Classic iPhone but was wondering is there anyway to associate my current account with it?

I'm really not going to even bother if it's not a possibility so i just wanted to know.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:29 AM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
So guys, i just got into NY to visit family, and it turns out my mom has an iPhone now (Which i think is funny fyi). I started playing Classic iPhone but was wondering is there anyway to associate my current account with it?

I'm really not going to even bother if it's not a possibility so i just wanted to know.
I don't think its possible unfortunately.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:26 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Graal iPhone should probably implement Facetime if possible, it would be revolutionary to the Graal social world.
I don't think the Graal iPhone noobs (you know what they like to do) and Facetime would be very good- The app would bump up to 18+ years old only
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:37 AM
Gigaboy is on a distinguished road
classic iphone iz boring though
Old 01-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Era Iphone PR
zenthor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to zenthor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigaboy View Post
classic iphone iz boring though

>:OO you made iphone cry
Old 01-07-2011, 05:00 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
How long does it take to disconnect your player from the iphone client? o.O

I logged into iphone era, then like 15 minutes later I went to Classic iPhone, and it d/c me due to "account sharing" on era iphone.