Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 04:35 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Theme Changer

Could someone make a novel Greasemonkey script to change the forum's theme from eye-seering green & white to something different - a charcoal, for example?
Old 05-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Green is awesome.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Green is awesome.
I've had my fair share, now I just want some light grays to help focus the content - the posts.

I think this is the command which has to be used, but I'm not familiar with Greasmonkey nor Java...
HTML Code:
document.body.innerHTML= document.body.innerHTML.replace("color_old_HEX","color_new_HEX");
Old 05-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Could be more easily accomplished with Stylish.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:18 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Probably the best way is to remove the forum's stylesheets and replace them with an outside source.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:38 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
There should be some that work for almost any vbulletin forum.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
I just made a theme for stylish and uploaded it to the userstyles.org website.
Wish I could have made it more compact though.

If you add
NPC Code:
display:none !important;

to the thead class it will make replies in threads closer together, but it does so by removing the post time, reputation and report buttons Not worth it imo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	darkforum.png
Views:	615
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	50973  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Green is awesome.
I second this.

I like green, but there should be more colors and styles too choose from.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
omfg the green is distracting me from posts guys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omfglookatdis.png
Views:	613
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	50976  
Old 05-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
That's a lie.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Boom!
I couldn't get it working in greasemonkey - will someone give it a try?

The hex values to replace are as follows:
  1. 146C20 (Background)
  2. 20862E (Highlights)
  3. 1D4122 (Dark Spots)
Old 05-03-2010, 12:33 AM
o_O
Deeek will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
omfg the green is distracting me from posts guys
Man Crono your pluffy is distracting me from posting can you please replace the bright green tip with some gray so the searing ugliness keeps my eye balls from melting out of my sockets ok thanks

-Deek
Old 05-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeek View Post
Man Crono your pluffy is distracting me from posting can you please replace the bright green tip with some gray so the searing ugliness keeps my eye balls from melting out of my sockets ok thanks

-Deek
Screw you Deek - if you don't like the idea why bother posting? All you guys want is trouble.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:46 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Screw you Deek - if you don't like the idea why bother posting? All you guys want is trouble.
comon lol, lighten up
Old 05-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
comon lol, lighten up
Aeko ftw