Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 04:10 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Easter

Usually the door's open a few days earlier, or at least the eggs are out for a whole week, so we had a flight of activity the holiday week of people scrambling around for eggs.

There were 17+ people on last night. Not because there was an event being hosted; there wasn't. And not just to be near my devilishly attractive pixels. They were expecting something for Easter. Do we get that something?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fsg.PNG
Views:	131
Size:	263.6 KB
ID:	44182  
Old 03-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Usually the door's open a few days earlier, or at least the eggs are out for a whole week, so we had a flight of activity the holiday week of people scrambling around for eggs.

There were 17+ people on last night. Not because there was an event being hosted; there wasn't. And not just to be near my devilishly attractive pixels. They were expecting something for Easter. Do we get that something?
NICE ZSOH
Old 03-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Events Admin
Noobie8205 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Noobie8205
Way to fail again Bjorn. Only person I herd anything from about an easter event was Stephen, though even at that time he alone was working on something and had already said Bjorn's lazy @*& once again let everyone down and failed to do his job.

Hearing the music is like seeing the colors of trance and feeling the power of acid

Old 03-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Denied!
Old 03-23-2008, 04:55 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Smooth one, Bjorn. x.x
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 03-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
So I'm guessing there isn't anything for Easter? It'd be nice to get it before my subscription runs out.

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Old 03-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Don't blame bjorn. He's too busy IRL to know if anything was going to happen. Stefan was apparently supposed to do something but Bjorn knows nothing. We can host normal events all day but thats about all.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:57 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Get someone to set serverr.iseaster
Old 03-23-2008, 06:00 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Don't blame bjorn. He's too busy IRL to know if anything was going to happen.
If he's the admin, he doesn't get the option of saying "I'm busy". It's his job to at least show up on Gk and say "We're working on something" to keep us enticed. If he can't even do that, we need someone else, someone willing to not just show up, but show up actively and give the appearance of enjoying what they're doing.

As for Stefan, it's quite clear he doesn't care about Gk. Kingdoms isn't making them money.

Spoiler: It's not making money because he's not making content.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:06 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Happy Easter! (:
Old 03-23-2008, 06:59 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
Get someone to set serverr.iseaster
That's not it actually.
Maroku and I quickly made some stuff that there is at least something. I had some free time between my book analysys meetings.

kia345, of course I get to say that and my graduation is actually more important compared to anything else. so I actually do not care about what you said about not having an option to say that, because I do. I was on no vacation or anything during the last years that would have interrupted something I do and now I'm taking this freetime it alltogether. if this is a problem for you so be it.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-23-2008, 07:10 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
It's a problem with me because I expect someone to do their job. If they can't handle it because of studies, good for them, but they still have a job to do. If you can find time for Kingdoms, if you can't make the time, it's time to step down.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:17 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I agree, you really can't say that you don't have time. If you don't have time to do your job, leave and get someone else to do it.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:33 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
kia345, of course I get to say that and my graduation is actually more important compared to anything else. so I actually do not care about what you said about not having an option to say that, because I do. I was on no vacation or anything during the last years that would have interrupted something I do and now I'm taking this freetime it alltogether. if this is a problem for you so be it.

this is a problem for everyone, and its your job, if you cant be on graal to do things for easter, then quit your job.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I had some free time between my book analysys meetings.
We don't care about your personal life.

Quote:
my graduation is actually more important compared to anything else.
We don't care about your personal life.

Quote:
so I actually do not care about what you said about not having an option to say that, because I do. I was on no vacation or anything during the last years that would have interrupted something I do and now I'm taking this freetime it alltogether. if this is a problem for you so be it.
That's why we don't care about your personal life.

There's no excuse for no work being done. This is a business. We pay to play. From what I understand, you serve as a volunteer for this business, so it is your responsibility to make things happen. If you're to be gone, maybe someone else should have your responsibilities.

This is a problem for everyone.

(WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT OURSELVES SO OFTEN?! DO YOU LACK THE INTELLECTUAL CAPABILITIES TO UNDERSTAND THAT GK IS DYING, AND IT'S YOUR JOB TO FIX IT?!)
Closed Thread