Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quitting Graal for a while until iclassic is released for android

I have better games to play. I have recently moved over to valve's steam platform, and I find their company hospitable. More people who understand troll humor there, good boards/forums, and my friends from real life play on there, and most of the games I own there.
My name is ferb12321 there if you would like to add me.
Thanks for the wonderful 1 year long ride here, I racked about 3k hours across zod and era. I'm not giving away my stuff on era or zod, but I will still log on time to time to do the holiday events, and browse the boards most of the time.
If anyone cares about Graal in general, just let the PC version die from lack of playercount/management roles so unixmad and co. can focus on their real moneymakers, iclassic and iera, and soon to be iGK and iZone, and the respective facebook and soon-to-be andriod versions of all of them.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134264442

Did you really have to say you're quitting again to get your point across regarding Android and PC Graal?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:43 AM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
see ya in a week

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.