Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Former UN Dev Admin
thatdwarf is on a distinguished road
I would personally love to take on some of it's development as a side project considering all the years I have in UN. Might not be enough but I'd love to at least contribute to it again
Old 08-17-2016, 04:20 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urahara112 View Post
MD aka Carlito logged on Unholy Nation in level "td_lobby.nw"?

Better not be stealing the Tower Defense code, sir.
A few friends and I was actually playing tower defense it's a awesome game and pretty fun to play.

But besides that, we have no plans for UN at the moment.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 08-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
A few friends and I was actually playing tower defense it's a awesome game and pretty fun to play.

But besides that, we have no plans for UN at the moment.
Honestly, who even are you and how did you end up in the Global team and even have a word to say on the way Graal and especially UN is heading tbh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 08-17-2016, 09:42 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
like I know I throw MD under the bus all the time, but a negative reaction from UN's community doesn't mean a ton, it was a pretty volatile place and I won't deny it was a timebomb waiting to blow.

It just shouldn't have been left to rot after blowing, a new manager should've been installed and then left at that
Old 08-18-2016, 05:58 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
like I know I throw MD under the bus all the time, but a negative reaction from UN's community doesn't mean a ton, it was a pretty volatile place and I won't deny it was a timebomb waiting to blow.

It just shouldn't have been left to rot after blowing, a new manager should've been installed and then left at that
i dont see the point in removing servers nowadays. when the game is already in a state of decay why would you force what little players you have to quit?
Old 08-18-2016, 12:33 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I will agree, it does take a pretty stupid person to get hacked multiple times.