Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Birthday Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Happy Birthday Bruce Lee and Jimi Hendrix!

Happy Birthday

The late Bruce Lee - 70

The late Jimi Hendrix - 68
Old 11-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Xelt
King homer daStupid is a jewel in the roughKing homer daStupid is a jewel in the rough
h day
Old 11-27-2010, 10:34 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
b/c you don't have friends to post hbd threads for, amiright
Old 11-27-2010, 11:09 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
b/c you don't have friends to post hbd threads for, amiright
It seems like most of your posts are just making sure that everyone reading knows that so and so has some sort of flaw. Give it a break, will you? He's human just like you and me.

You look like a total **** head.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:24 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
It seems like most of your posts are just making sure that everyone reading knows that so and so has some sort of flaw. Give it a break, will you? He's human just like you and me.

If it weren't for unkownsoldier sending me rude PMs (before I made any posts), I probably wouldn't have said anything
Old 11-27-2010, 11:33 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post

**** son
u steamin
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Ignorance has no future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
If it weren't for unkownsoldier sending me rude PMs (before I made any posts), I probably wouldn't have said anything
Just drop it? I don't even remember that. You just don't like me because I used to be a **** on the Delterian Forums when I was a kid. smh
Old 11-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Just drop it? I don't even remember that. You just don't like me because I used to be a **** on the Delterian Forums when I was a kid. smh
You haven't stopped being a ****, and your still a kid.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:13 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
You're not really helping your case.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Banned
12171217 has a spectacular aura about
hi pojo
Old 11-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
No. We just don't like you for the way you are. You're one of the most immature and rude people around, and I've got PM's and posts by you to back me up - as do the some of the other posters in this thread.

Oh, and hbd Lee and Hendrix!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-28-2010, 01:55 AM
Ignorance has no future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
No. We just don't like you for the way you are. You're one of the most immature and rude people around, and I've got PM's and posts by you to back me up - as do the some of the other posters in this thread.

Oh, and hbd Lee and Hendrix!
In this point of time, it is apparent that what you, pojo, and the rest of the Graal community thinks of me is irrelevant and doesn't matter to me. Yet, if you honestly felt that way you wouldn't even waste your time talking about this.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:03 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
You all got aids today don't ya?

Cut it out you idiots, and wish Bruce Lee and Jimi Hendrix a good birthday, they were both two important persons who once lived on this planet.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
In this point of time, it is Apparent that what you, pojo, and the rest of the Graal coMmunity thinks of me is irrelevAnt and doesn't matter to me. YeT, if you honestly felt that way you Wouldn't even wAste your Time talking about this.
I have decoded your message with a cypher I just made up to unearth your hidden message.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:49 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
gahgagagagagahaahahahahhahahagagaha