Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum > Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 06:13 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Dungeon Idea :)

Alcatraz, it would be an entire island of it's own. Infact, the only way to get on to the island is by boat.
On this island would be the entire prison also known as Alcatraz, than right next to it, a lighthouse which shines a light around the entire island. When this light shines, it means that your are allowed to get on to the island. You can stay in as long as you want, but your only allowed to enter anytime within the second hour. When you enter the "dungeon" (prison) you will walk along the jail cells, every few seconds, the lights will dim, a player randomly selected out of the party will be thrown in a cell, and a few jail cells will open and creepy prison inmates will come out and start attacking you. For safety reasons, the prison guards unleash a poison gas which will drop drain your hp slowly. So, now it's a race against time, you need to make it to the next story by getting on to the old elevator.
After the first floor, every floor has a boss. Depending on how hard the boss is, the guards will unleash a gas. For example, if the boss is EXTREMELY hard, they won't let out a gas, just to make it fair.. There is a total of 5 floors, including the basement. You start off at the top floor by getting on the one way elevator, and gradually make your way down to the basement, than to the exit. The basement boss will obviously be the hardest hence why he's underground, oh did I only say the boss? The inmates will be quite strong too..

A few pointers I forgot to mention..

*Jail cells will open randomy while fighting a boss, that being so, every few minutes the jail cells will open, inmates will attack you and a party member will be jailed. Than, you need to kill all the inmates so that one drops a key, so you can open the cell your party member is stuck in. Than it will happen again, etc. If you fall behind, and don't manage to open the cells in time for your party member, the jail count will stack, and hopefully you all don't get jailed. When that happens, your sent to death sentence, which is a empty room full of the criminaly insane, and you have no armor, or weapons, and you die.
*Sometimes, the corrupt guards will sink your boat meaning you need to either pay 50,000$ for a new one OR, just fight to your death.
*Just like FC, instead of only having one building, why not have a bunch just like the actual island! Except, the other buildings would only consist of one level, whereas the prison itself has a bunch.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
You bring me to San Francisco me love you long time.

I just don't think that fits the "theme" of the server imo. Yet it would be cool if it was the same concept just with a more dark age - mid-evil era time frame. I suggest an old castle with brigs? Idunno
Old 11-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
seems like it would be better on era, if era had good quests ever

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:19 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Not doing this.