Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-29-2009, 02:12 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Are you using Vista?
Nope, XP.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:46 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
I don't get why anybody's paren's would even know what Graal is
Old 06-29-2009, 07:32 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
I don't get why anybody's paren's would even know what Graal is
Parent tend to notice when the game consumes most of that persons day/life, and get curious.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:58 AM
The secret of NIMH
Robin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Robin
My mother told me earlier this week "Oh you aren't playing Graal again are you? You're twenty two years old" which prompted me to start looking for a place of my own, rather than stop playing, funny how the world works!

Old 06-29-2009, 01:09 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Parent tend to notice when the game consumes most of that persons day/life, and get curious.

Mine wanted to know why I was so interested in programming all of a sudden.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post

Mine wanted to know why I was so interested in programming all of a sudden.
Wait until you have to take Discrete Math, christ did I have to bust my ass off in that class. Most of the other students were taking it for the third or fourth time, I ended up passing it my first time around (and in a six-week summer semester as well), but it's by far one of the hardest classes I've taken to date. I suppose you're far from going into college anyways, so who knows what major you'll be interested by then, but whoever invented Mathematical Induction should be brought back to life, slapped, and then killed again.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:17 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
mine found out before i even started to play. i don't know how they found out, but they've known about it for a while. all i think that they know is some basic information- you create a player, you chat, etc. i'm pretty sure that my dad thinks that graal is a killing game.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
LOL, parents can be so stupid about this, honestly, is talking to people that bad? I never really realized why they would care so much. Yes, we spend most of our time on the computer, BUT, the computer is the next generation of jobs, so it's good to get a feel of it now, then later. They think, we could be playing sports out side and getting fit, well I would tell them, the food you feed me will take what ever I have away, and I am already fit, I play sports all year round, and you still complain.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
LOL, parents can be so stupid about this, honestly, is talking to people that bad? I never really realized why they would care so much. Yes, we spend most of our time on the computer, BUT, the computer is the next generation of jobs, so it's good to get a feel of it now, then later. They think, we could be playing sports out side and getting fit, well I would tell them, the food you feed me will take what ever I have away, and I am already fit, I play sports all year round, and you still complain.
It's not stupid at all for parents to monitor what their kids do online. It's not that kids are chatting that is the problem sometimes, it is how they are chatting, and what they are chatting about that's scary. They are also right in wanting their kids to "go outside and play" or whatever.
Yea, the computer is great for job hunting, but you cant find a job playing Graal all day....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
It's not stupid at all for parents to monitor what their kids do online. It's not that kids are chatting that is the problem sometimes, it is how they are chatting, and what they are chatting about that's scary. They are also right in wanting their kids to "go outside and play" or whatever.
Yea, the computer is great for job hunting, but you cant find a job playing Graal all day....
But you can make a small fortune USDing. On a regular basis.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:29 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
But you can make a small fortune USDing. On a regular basis.
Spoken like a true resident of Graal Kingdoms
Old 06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My parents have/had no idea what I do on the computer and I didn't turn into some creepy serial killing e-predator did I? How I chat and what I chat about has really had no effect and most kids are no different when they are outside with their friends away from parents/teachers.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
My parents have/had no idea what I do on the computer and I didn't turn into some creepy serial killing e-predator did I? How I chat and what I chat about has really had no effect and most kids are no different when they are outside with their friends away from parents/teachers.
Notice I said "sometimes"
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-29-2009, 06:17 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Should be "rarely" imo.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
People also "sometimes" start killing people after playing games, right?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto