Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-27-2011, 10:08 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Kingdom Revision

Summary

This is an idea to increase Kingdom activity, with incentive to gain Kingdom rewards, and it gives players a constant activity to keep them busy and helping their Kingdom. Cities on Kingdom Island’s will give 1 RP per 5 minutes they are in a Kingdom’s control.

RP's are Resource Points. Resource points will be used to spend on many different things, to keep house / ship constitution on your island higher, or to buy exclusive Kingdom (taglocked) items.

What will be changed?

Basically, currently Kingdom islands are inactive, never used besides for a quick house run or a quest.

Every city will generate 1 Resource Point per 5 minutes. If every Kingdom has an average of 3-4 cities, that'll be 480 Resource Points a day per Kingdom. (assuming you only control your own)

With this new update, Cities will be able to be taken over by opposing Kingdom's. This will involve every City having a flag in the center of it, if the flag is slashed for a total of 25k damage the city is taken over by the opposing Kingdom. If the City is taken over, the 1 Resource Point per 5 minutes will be given to the Kingdom that owns the city.

When a Kingdom wants to re-gain their lost City, any Kingdom member on tag will grab the flag that is in the middle of the City for twenty seconds and the city will be regained.

Resource Points will be seen in the Kingdom Chest inside of every Kingdom’s castle (where plat is currently viewed, since that’s obviously useless.)

To trade your RP’s for upgrades you will contact Tigairius, he will manually remove from your castle chest in return for

Rewards for RP’s

RP’s will be gained at the rate of 480 a day per kingdom (20/h) at default, if none of your cities are stolen and you steal no cities. 14880 RP’s per month.

(This is ONLY an idea of SOME of the rewards you'd be getting, I'd go really in-depth if the idea was ever accepted.)

Kingdom Infrastructure

Cities on your Kingdom Island will have 25% more Health for 31 days!
Also- This increases players to have the ability to make their house up to 200% for 62 days.

40,000 Resource Points
-

Naval Infrastructure

Boats created on this island will have 150% health!

23,500 Resource Points
-

Luxury Tax

The Ferry to your island is free for all to use for 31 days. (promotes shops on your island.)

6,250 Resource Points
-

Inflation

All Cities owned by you will give 2 RP’s every 5 minutes instead of 1 for 14 days.

35,500 Resource Points
-

Increased B-Mode EXP

All players in your Kingdom in Battle Mode will gain 15% more increased exp for 31 days.

40,000 Resource Points
-

Soil Potency

All crops farmed on your island will give 2x yield for 31 days!

17,500 Resource Points
-

Main Portal

A portal on Main Island that teleports you to your castle for 1 day! (only works for people on Kingdom tag of the portal) (can be stacked to buy multiple days)

750 Resource Points
-

Kingdom Items

The proper way to work with taglocked item’s should work that anyone can equip the item, (e.g. Zormite Cape)

Any player off tag or on Zormite tag can equip the Zormite Cape, but they won’t get the stat bonuses unless they are on tag. This way anyone can support the images, and they won’t be bothered to hotkey a piece of armor because it unequips every time they log in or out. (Personally re-equipping an item every day because I have to /kingdom tag would make me rather not even have tag-locked items.)

Fortifications

The current fortification system is perfect. If we can add stuff to this, it’d be cool. Not necessary.

(This goes into an ENTIRELY new idea, I'd LOVE to see more fortifications and a ton of new possibilities by using it. The entire fortificiation system as is- it's very impressive )

Old 06-27-2011, 10:15 PM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
This would be a cool addition to the server. It would def bring the kingdoms to life. We will have to see what happens with this though.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
damn good idea kale. this would be great in wars. When and if one kingdom declares war on another kingdom they have to take each city and hold cities... once each city is taken then the castle can be taken. These wars could be timed, if neither of the kingdoms castles are taken, then whoever owns most of the towns on both islands wins, and get's the reward, or whoever captures the other's castle wins.

kind of like king of the hill matches... With a main hill. =)

A lot of ideas like these would be more played if EA's were removed... just have the standard ac on the armor itself... and speed caps on all armors removed.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:52 AM
DrkXFactr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DrkXFactr Send a message via Yahoo to DrkXFactr
Wow, nice man. Good stuff!!

Live for the moment.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I'm going to start working on this idea, although I find most rewards fairly overpowered and others pretty boring. More reward suggestions would be nice.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-12-2011, 02:04 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Yea, I'll think some up. Those were just some ideas, I wrote that expecting it not to be implemented, just to give a developer like you the idea to work with and expand upon.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
One issue is that all kingdom islands doesn't have an equal amount of towns. My best idea for that so far is to either have 2-3 specific towns on each island count. How many towns are there on each island anyways?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-12-2011, 03:13 AM
756856 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 756856
Cool beans - blue man
Old 07-12-2011, 03:43 AM
ω
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
One issue is that all kingdom islands doesn't have an equal amount of towns. My best idea for that so far is to either have 2-3 specific towns on each island count. How many towns are there on each island anyways?
Zormite has 6. CP has 4. Samurai has 7. Dustari has 2.

seems like a lot of Samurai's cities could be removed, seeing two of their cities are within a few centimeters on the map. Could simply make four of the towns on each city (add two more to Dustari, have a flag at the castlefront and maybe one at the top of their mountain aswell.)

Make the cities which can be captured have a golden outline around their city marker on the map. Would be even cooler to make all available cities on an island be capturable (only four at once), and make them rotate so it's not always the same four cities being captured, get all the use out of extra cities on an island.

Old 07-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Duergar
awsome. glad to see this being implemented. =)
Old 07-15-2011, 07:59 AM
Master of Puppets
I've made a lot of progress on this system, but I'd still like to see some more reward suggestions.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:04 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I've made a lot of progress on this system, but I'd still like to see some more reward suggestions.
It's good to hear progress is being made. Keep up the hard work.

Old 07-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Duergar
I like the house, and boat idea. There could also be an event shop on each kingdom island with kingdom only items. The more houses you take as an individual, the more points you gain. You could make these "event type shops" have kingdom only items. you trade the points for the items.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:27 PM
toyotasupra will become famous soon enough
Kingdom Mine Upgrade! I so lazy walking from Main all the way to me house. :P
Old 07-16-2011, 07:05 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
This is perfect. This would make me actually want to play Graal Kingdoms, and I think that it should be implemented right away. Fantastic idea!