Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-29-2011, 01:10 AM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
wow- so many suggestions... now you have a plenty of stuffs to do!
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 06-29-2011, 02:48 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
there isn't. I tested my level 45 magic with Jompis 80 magic and it does 0 difference in damage. We were both attuned missiles, tested a few other things. I remember others testing 18 magic against Dennis' 107 magic and it's absolutely no difference.
Walls last longer at higher levels. I'm pretty sure my walls also got stronger as I levelled up?
Old 06-29-2011, 03:06 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Most spells last longer with higher magic, such as Icestorm or Bullet Storm
Old 06-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Most spells last longer with higher magic
...isn't that a good thing?
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 06-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
...isn't that a good thing?

Uhh.. Yes?
Old 06-29-2011, 10:41 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Ah, yea, I shouldn't have said theres 0 difference in magic levels, but the only change is duration of spells. They don't do more damage, such as large bullet. I still think logically though that duration AND damage should increase, even if the damage isn't much it'd give reasoning to level magic.

I'd love to see new spells, or even a new CUSTOMIZABLE spell system that Tig could actually update, even if it would mean us losing a lot of our current spells, just re-make the staple ones, and release spells that are LEVEL 50 magic required, and INCREDIBLY hard to learn, VERY rare in the shop... seeing people using spells like that, and actually finding spells that are above level 18 magic would be fun. It's kind of disappointing that the highest level spell is 18.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
I would like to see an improvement in agility levels when used for mining, the higher the agility level you possess, the more iron/coal/gold/diamond/stone you can get from the task instead of just one at a time, perhaps one at a time from level 1-20, 21-40 you may find two, from 41-60 you can find up to 3 ect ect..

This would save quite a bit of effort for those gathering lots of materials for a house, making weapons and armor, or just mining to have more agility.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:33 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Bow of Auriga (add it better stats)

/listen 0
SHOWS NOTHING.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:50 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
/listen 0
SHOWS NOTHING.
most seemingly easy fix ever, MUST be done

Old 06-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
/listen 0
SHOWS NOTHING.
Working as intended?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:13 AM
ω
listen 0 does not show NOTHING, he's saying that's an update that he'd like to see. /listen 1 should do the current listen 0, and listen 0 should stop ALLLLLLLL text including /ksay and /ssay from showing.

Old 07-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Pirate Lord
Dinji_Jinto is a jewel in the roughDinji_Jinto is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Dinji_Jinto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
I'd also REALLY like to see more events. If you ever get a simple idea, any event added to our collection would really be nice. I'd count all of our possible set events (musical chairs, waterglass, lucky altars, raffle, etc), and it's without a doubt less than 10. (not to say the custom event system isn't pretty nice, we have a lot of possibilities with it.)
This, so much.

Someone said something along the lines of borrowing some UN events, which I think is a really good idea. Not that it would hurt to try to get some original ones, but they have so many events that they don't even host some of them. Poison Purge has always been one of my favorites.

One thing that's off-putting about hosting is that there's so little to host. Altars, Musical Chairs, Waterglass, and that's it. Maybe a Kart Race, a spar, or I-Spy, Number or Card-type events. I feel boring for hosting the same stuff over and over again. (Which, would technically happen with more events, just way less often.)

If an ET on UN goes on tag, they're usually on for at least 30 minutes. I'm not trying to say anything about GK, just a statement. We need more variety in events. I don't know how much feedback about events there is from the players, but from a hoster's point of view, it gets old. They might just be happy having a chance at winning an EC, but I'd like to see it be a little more exciting, rather than /sleeping on an altar (which is kind of fun to me, idunno), waiting to see if you win.

I'll edit this or post again with ideas for events.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:14 AM
ω
I think if EC's were a bit easier to get, making the HUGE pricetags on the events a bit more bearable... we could simply have a system like Zones that we could :givecoin 1 Seeya
and the Events Admin could refill people with prizes to manually award with commands.

The current system works fine but it really restricts hosting, it'd be nice to always be able to have events hosted.

Old 07-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to see a better fishing system. a variety of fish, different poles, and each fish gives better food. could use this for an event also. catch this amount of this fish, catch the most pounds of fish combined, ect.

:Edit:
I would like to be able to mark spots in the dungeon maps. for marking the new monster spawns, =)

Also would like to see the attacktypes that don't work be fixed... like fear and such.

Last edited by ViperZakuto; 07-03-2011 at 06:22 PM..
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Pirate Lord
Dinji_Jinto is a jewel in the roughDinji_Jinto is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Dinji_Jinto
I would like to see Event Island removed from the Battle Admin list. I've disabled everything and anyone can still PK. It shouldn't even be an option and it makes hosting kart races impossible.