Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-17-2011, 11:36 AM
^ That's me!
LUKEEE is on a distinguished road
Calling all Kingdoms!

As my recent rank-up as the Lt. of the Zormite Navy, I have decided that it would be a great idea to host a friendly kingdom ship war. Here are the rules.

- Up to 3 boats per kingdom allowed, If we get more people, It'll be raised.

- The boats of kingdom's teams MUST be built on their kingdom's islands. Why fly someone else's flag if you're in a different kingdom?

- MAXIMUM of 4 people per boat, and a minimum of 2 per boat. I'm allowing magi and archers to participate, to eliminate the opposing crew members.

- The event will be held in the middle of Main Island. This means that it's a neutral battleground for all kingdoms. Any boats outside the boundaries may result in elimination.

- The boat's names must be your kingdom's names.

The ideal time for this event would be at 7pm EST on Saturday 21st of May, but this time is subject to change.

It would be helpful if you could all register on this page before the battle.

I am also trying to get a newspost for this war, so people from other servers may be interested in coming back to Graal Kingdoms for this event, and it may also attract some new players to the server, which is a bonus for our playercount.

I may also offer prizes if there are enough participants!

Please give me feedback on what you think about this friendly war

Proud Graalian since 2009

GRAAL PC

CLASSIC IPHONE

Last edited by LUKEEE; 05-18-2011 at 08:47 AM..
Old 05-17-2011, 02:25 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I'll be there if you get rid of the one ship thing and the time is reasonable.

Last edited by cbk1994; 05-17-2011 at 02:40 PM..
Old 05-17-2011, 06:13 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Nice Lukeee

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 05-17-2011, 06:16 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
cool
Old 05-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I'll be there if you get rid of the one ship thing and the time is reasonable.
Yes, I really like what you are trying to do LUKEEE. But, one boat with five people? It takes one man to run a boat on Graal Kingdoms.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:36 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Glad to see you actually planned this LUKEEE. Plan the time soon so I can tell if I'll be able to make it. I think 6PM EST or so is reasonable, 8:30 AM for you.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:58 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Nice idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKEEE View Post
1 Boat per kingdom ONLY! If we get more participants, I'll raise the amount of boats per kingdom.
Quote:
- MAXIMUM of 5 people per boat, and a minimum of 2 per boat. I'm allowing magi and archers to participate, to eliminate the opposing crew members.
Not sure I like those rules because most of CP sail solo.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:42 PM
Memitim will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Memitim
Just tossing this out there; its your event obviously so you can decide... But what about this?

Min. 1 Boat
Max 3 Boats

Min ppl 2 per boat 1 operator 1 gunner
Max 5

that will allow a total max of 15 people per kingdom to participate

for the 5 people
1 to operate the boat
2 for the guns
1 Archer
1 Repair man
or 2 archers

Overall though I really do love your Idea If the time is reasonable Ill participate :3!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
and a minimum of 2 per boat.
Oh that's not how I role.

Quote:
I'm allowing magi and archers to participate, to eliminate the opposing crew members.
Whatever happened to a good ole' fashion boat battle?

Anyway, I'll try to make if I can. Depends if my mum is out of hospital by then, I don't have much time to play Graal otherwise.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Remember each boat will need 2 captains, they will need to rotate as each one gets thrown off the wheel and stuck
Old 05-18-2011, 08:44 AM
^ That's me!
LUKEEE is on a distinguished road
After reading your posts I've decided that there will be 3 boats per kingdom, up from 1. However, I've changed the maximum per boat to 4. This means that up to 12 kingdom members can join the battle. If I get enough feedback, the "2 members per boat" will be dropped, and the amount of boats in the battle raised.

Still not sure about the time though. I was thinking this Sunday at 9:30am Australian Central Standard Time (Saturday 7pm EST) but this date is not yet confirmed. I don't get up early on my sundays

I'll keep updating the first post rules as i go.

Proud Graalian since 2009

GRAAL PC

CLASSIC IPHONE
Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
After reading your posts I've decided that there will be 3 boats per kingdom, up from 1. However, I've changed the maximum per boat to 4. This means that up to 12 kingdom members can join the battle. If I get enough feedback, the "2 members per boat" will be dropped, and the amount of boats in the battle raised.

Still not sure about the time though. I was thinking this Sunday at 9:30am Australian Central Standard Time (Saturday 7pm EST) but this date is not yet confirmed. I don't get up early on my sundays

I'll keep updating the first post rules as i go.

7PM EST is like 12:00 at night for Europeans.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
There's no possible time frame that would suit everyone. I can't make it to this either, but I'm sure a lot of people can. 7 PM is usually when most of GK is active (probably after work, etc.)
Old 05-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
I don't really play Graal Kingdoms a lot. But, after hearing this, it makes me want to take part. I like how you have organized it also LUKEEE and the idea was brilliant. You should maybe organize special events like this more often. It raises the playercount I know that for sure, and will attract players from the likes of UN who like events and special occasions. Well done!
Old 05-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I don't know why a boat battle has to be organized or have prizes for it to happen...

They should be happening all the time.