Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 05:28 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheops
The leaders of the Crescent Pirates, Dustari and Forest did not sign, actually (according to the .jpg at the head of this thread).
Stryker signed later. Drk hasn't signed but he didn't refuse either. Alan actually refused to sign and I'm looking for an explanation.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:31 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
VERY WELL PUT CHEOPS.

This is the reason why the Zormite was abandoned. No one cared enough to pass it on. Akira herself didnt even want anything to do with it anymore. The lack of info (canon) forces people to try and tie things together the best they can.

But wait.... It looks like this is a private party a bunch of studs has crashed, and now the olbies are mad because all their women are going home with us.

As far as the treaty... no forest leaders were present while Bel'la Olplyn was there.. making it totally invalid signature.
And the signers of the Declaration of Independence weren't the Governors of those states.

He was sent as a represenative of the Protectorate of the Forest in which he did his duties. Not like your opinion matters on the issue anyway.

Quote:
The leaders of the Crescent Pirates, Dustari and Forest did not sign, actually (according to the .jpg at the head of this thread).
The leadership of Dustari sent no real representative, their signature comes later. After all they are occupying the Western areas of the Zormite Island right now.

Quote:
I look forward to fighting you and any of those that oppose Bel'la for the many years to come.
And I laugh at your future attempts that have failed one month ago!
Cheops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi
We're not just coming onto 2K2 and claiming leadership. We're vanquishing the Drow from Zormite island. It's not like we came to a Zormite kingdom and just said "Hand over the throne" or anything like that.
Yeah, go that much. Wasn't accusing the present company of anything, so no need to justify it with me. I was saying it sets a complicated precedent.

On a related note, though---the leader of the Zormite Island *was* Kefkin: Graynt Alexander... doubtful the present Zormite insurgence plans to put him on the throne again. I feel like we need a better established canon literature, otherwise those of us who are new are discouraged from RPing simply because we will be told we are not versed enough in the canon to effectively RP. But I repeat myself.
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
I look forward to fighting you and any of those that oppose Bel'la for the many years to come.
I fought Karakaze which had people like Marle, TrueHeaT and Sisok. Who the hell are you?
Old 08-01-2005, 05:32 AM
Debaglio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurkiba
And the signers of the Declaration of Independence weren't the Governors of those states.

He was sent as a represenative of the Protectorate of the Forest in which he did his duties. Not like your opinion matters on the issue anyway.

because im not staff???? lol you use the declaration of Independence as an example. THE UNITED STATES GOVMT IS A JOKE.

My opinion matters... im married to the princess of the land. I am returning to my position with my followers, and we plan to get those smokers ready... I want some salmon for dinner.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:33 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
On a related note, though---the leader of the Zormite Island *was* Kefkin: Graynt Alexander... doubtful the present Zormite insurgence plans to put him on the throne again. I feel like we need a better established canon literature, otherwise those of us who are new are discouraged from RPing simply because we will be told we are not versed enough in the canon to effectively RP. But I repeat myself.
Graynt Alexander was killed by the Drows...

Secondly he was a false leader of the Zormite nation, there was a communications barrier between the two states. The Zormite Empire thought that the Zormite colony fell and vice versa. So the colony would be annexed back into the Empire with the Emperor selecting a Viceroy or whatever.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:34 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
and we plan to get those smokers ready... I want some salmon for dinner.
Haha, you actually want to engage Zormite in battle?
Old 08-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
With a non-existant army too...
Old 08-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
Quote:
I could kill their level 8 (zurk) leader in one blow. While none of you could touch me with my -87 AC, and 98% magic resistance.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:36 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
I could kill their level 8 (zurk) leader in one blow. While none of you could touch me with my -87 AC, and 98% magic resistance.
Your character couldn't touch the slayer of the Samurai nation, conquerer of the Bomies.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:41 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
None of us, eh.

As if real RP battles should be fought with ingame mechanics anyway.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Your character couldn't touch the slayer of the Samurai nation, conquerer of the Bomies.

My wife did, and both died equal ammount of times. She defended the Debaglio name until Bosh called it off. Did he not tell you of her might?

I never said anything about my WC you ding dong. Its not enough to hit the other leaders, but your puny behind would be kneeling to me begging for me to remove my sword from your body.

So Lance since you wont reply to my PM..... it seems like its the man with the most staff on his side. Real fun game your running here.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:43 AM
Foxy
Butz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Butz
Quote:
Level...and...stats....does...not...equal...rolepl aying....strength! Gaaaaahhhh....
Every time you say this, it makes me want to start pulling hair out!

FoxKelfonne @ DeviantART(updated: Dec 14, 2010)
Many Thanks to konidias for my avatar

Shawn Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Old 08-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Cheops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Graynt Alexander was killed by the Drows...

Secondly he was a false leader of the Zormite nation, there was a communications barrier between the two states. The Zormite Empire thought that the Zormite colony fell and vice versa. So the colony would be annexed back into the Empire with the Emperor selecting a Viceroy or whatever.
And that communications barrier, I'm guessing, was being on different servers and having different memberships. Trying to keep the storylines of two different servers leads to a lot of metagaming.

Quote:
With a non-existant army too...
To be fair, when the pirates sent a fleet to attack Bel'la with the Zormite Empire, we failed to see the massive armada that arrived to storm the Zormite Island. You have a point, though, Zurkiba, that at some point you have to let the game mechanics reflect the RP...

Quote:
...but again if Debaglio's non-existent army can't be RPed into existence (through mere force of RP), how can lvl 8 translate into an untouchable slayer of Samurai and bomy-conqueror (or a lack of boats into the greatest armada the world has ever seen)? Or are you referring to the RP itself and the non-precedent of this army?

P.S. Got me really excited hoping to see the armada, too. Woulda only taken 53 boards per ship to get some good game mechanics to back up that RP.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
My wife did, and both died equal ammount of times. She defended the Debaglio name until Bosh called it off. Did he not tell you of her might?

I never said anything about my WC you ding dong. Its not enough to hit the other leaders, but your puny behind would be kneeling to me begging for me to remove my sword from your body.

So Lance since you wont reply to my PM..... it seems like its the man with the most staff on his side. Real fun game your running here.
Your 'wife' has nothing to do with the current conversation.

No one said anything about your WC ethier. And yet again, you're putting game mechanics over roleplaying.

Quote:
And that communications barrier, I'm guessing, was being on different servers and having different memberships. Trying to keep the storylines of two different servers leads to a lot of metagaming.

To be fair, when the pirates sent a fleet to attack Bel'la with the Zormite Empire, we failed to see the massive armada that arrived to storm the Zormite Island. You have a point, though, Zurkiba, that at some point you have to let the game mechanics reflect the RP...

...but again if Debaglio's non-existent army can't be RPed into existence (through mere force of RP), how can lvl 8 translate into an untouchable slayer of Samurai and bomy-conqueror (or a lack of boats into the greatest armada the world has ever seen)? Or are you referring to the RP itself and the non-precedent of this army?

P.S. Got me really excited hoping to see the armada, too. Woulda only taken 53 boards per ship to get some good game mechanics to back up that RP.
The kingdoms are different now... excluding the Zormites. In which everything is planned out.

No Armada was seen because we had what... four people on tag? It wasn't within our in game ability to produce a huge armada. Most of those ships are still up north en route - slightly delayed by that land monster the Drows summoned and moved it into the ocean.

Debaglio is saying he has an army just to say it. We're not. And levels mean nothing, levels are completely OOC.

Yet again, the greatest resource for events is manpower.