Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Level Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-02-2002, 11:05 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
omg sky ur dumb
Old 08-02-2002, 11:32 AM
are you happy now?
Neglegence2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Knight
Evildred144: Actually they are The Old Tempest of Time bushes slightly modifyed but hey im just the guy who godspeed gave the tileset to , dont believe me. Oh wait heres a comparison shot.
.......... ya and i have the ToT tileset SAVED in my comp aholes, when i never seen it ****wad, and as for you Spanky, i thought you were a funny kid, but now you a ragin lunitic *******, i post a level on here and what did i get? some replys i liked and got some pointers on, and thx for ppl who did.

spanky your a *****, and deserves to be friggin banished from these fourms.

kthxbye

o, 1 more thing, kameru w/e ur name is, fu this isnt sky read the sig, is the color in red? no, black. i really do hate you spanky, thx for makin another enemy, i cant wait to see you leave, im gunna throw a money party on g2k1
Old 08-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Shadow Knight is on a distinguished road
Evildred144: For the fact that you just called me and spanky that. I know most can Agree especially konidias and Godspeed because that tilesets been leaked too much THAT STEALING IS NOT COOL and your a immature loser. What was the point in replying with cussing words and foul language. Does this make you cool now? Get a life , im just protecting whats godspeeds and mine ( and the woman who made it )
Old 08-02-2002, 10:40 PM
are you happy now?
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Knight
Evildred144: For the fact that you just called me and spanky that. I know most can Agree especially konidias and Godspeed because that tilesets been leaked too much THAT STEALING IS NOT COOL and your a immature loser. What was the point in replying with cussing words and foul language. Does this make you cool now? Get a life , im just protecting whats godspeeds and mine ( and the woman who made it )
dude man fu and the horse u came on, please leave me alone, i didnt call you spanky, i know who spanky is, and besides i dont even know godspeed, i maybe have touched base with him a few times, but i ever seen there tileset.......
Old 08-02-2002, 10:46 PM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Neg go fix your level and come back with a diffrent mood.
Old 08-02-2002, 10:49 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Dude Neg.. why are you getting mad over the fact that we are right. I wouldn't of called you a ******* b/c I have always liked you but man.. you can't sit there and tell me that, that isn't ToT's bush just changed.. I even circled the spots on your bush identical to ToT's.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2002, 12:11 PM
are you happy now?
Quote:
Originally posted by Aknts
Dude Neg.. why are you getting mad over the fact that we are right. I wouldn't of called you a ******* b/c I have always liked you but man.. you can't sit there and tell me that, that isn't ToT's bush just changed.. I even circled the spots on your bush identical to ToT's.
spanky, i swear to god, (and i dont do this if im lying) i did not steal it, i never have seen it before. I would be willing to swear on my best friends grave that i didnt steal that.
Old 08-03-2002, 03:48 PM
MrMatrixaplixi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MrMatrixaplixi Send a message via Yahoo to MrMatrixaplixi
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexH
You should use the tree tiles.
Especially for the top and bottom, the tree tops look like they're floating.
Way to many bushes.
Too many rocks on the sand too.
Put some detail into the water, water rocks, water droplets etc.
Grass detailing inside the trees is good, gives it a classic feel.
I agree with Alex, besides the part about the tree. The trees have a uniqe umpf in the level. I rate this level a six out of ten. First of all the first thing I notice is that there are way too many bushes. Either only have like 2-3 around each tree or have none at all. Second, too many rocks on the sand of your lil big puddle. Third, add more characteristics to the water.

You did ok.... = /

I OwNz jOo!
I OwNz jOo!
I OwNz jOo!
I OwNz jOo!
I OwNz jOo!
I OwNz jOo!
Old 08-03-2002, 04:48 PM
Kill Pirates
SingleChance is on a distinguished road
Dudes

i thought we was suppose to give help to people who need it!
Remember when mmmkaye suxd?or when aknts was a noob?
The elders helped them he is a begginer dosnt mean u have to teach him different.
I seem to carnt remember when mmkay needed help he got it without any **** about stealing.
When he seems to make his levels better he will all he needs to do is add some back round texture.
Thats all u need to say dont ****ing bother changing the subject about him stealing he said rate no critisize are u stupid?
since the level is un done id give it a 5/10.Dudes it will get better i will garente it.
And spanky if he said he didnt steal it he didnt steal it ok?
And thebuses what tot had are slightly darker and they look like screen name's server tot's
its probably a gif or somet
Neg keep updating it untill u think it is completly done im sure it will be done in no time SO STOP TAKING THE PISS OUT OF HIS LEVELS BEFORE GETTING YOUR LEVEL'S SORTED OUT!

¬Wan -MAD BECAUSE OF IGNERANT NOOBS-