Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 01:55 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
I would become a lat on iPhone but theres enough lats even though it doesnt show... also it costs money and learning gs2 is a pain in itself. I already know C#, java, basic and GS1 and while GS2 syntax is relatively simple finding out commands is a nightmare since I havent found any good source. But the biggest punch in the gut is paying to dev on game where alot of money is coming in and you dont get any of it... So many downsides and not so many up. Maybe iClassic should get a new manager, someone who has time to waste rather then a pro who doesnt have time for anything
If they were profiting off of your creations then you would have some grounds to be pissed off about it, but they're not so quit crying like they're stealing from you.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:22 AM
Freelancer
reyalS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Its actually quite an annoying task to work for graal iPhone, you cant go through in-game because you'll get some ******* GP who will ban you from feed back, you cant go through email because chances are the staff will think your just another iNoob.... I'm amazed the server is still as popular as it is.
Again, I'd hate to be hating on "iNoobs" but I'm not surprised the server is as popular as it is. It's popular because the "iNoobs" are 12 year olds who aren't allowed to use a computer so they use their mom's iPhone. From what I observed, "iNoobs" are about 1/4 of the Graal iPhone population; the rest of the players are people who love the server and stay on for friends and guild events.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyalS View Post
Again, I'd hate to be hating on "iNoobs" but I'm not surprised the server is as popular as it is. It's popular because the "iNoobs" are 12 year olds who aren't allowed to use a computer so they use their mom's iPhone. From what I observed, "iNoobs" are about 1/4 of the Graal iPhone population; the rest of the players are people who love the server and stay on for friends and guild events.
*Clears throat.*

reyalS, us 'iNoobs' aren't all using ours Mums iPhone. I use my own iPod Touch. I also am allowed to use a computer. You are only describing 1/8 of the population.

I really don't like who people who consider us 'iNoobs' any different. Yes, we are younger, we might have a lower IQ than you guys, but that doesn't mean we can't be mature. Sure, some of us can be complete idiots, but so can people far older than us. Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Both have been complete idiots in their time. I know 'iNoobs' that are far more mature than some of the older players of Classic iPhone.

I have more to say, but I really can't be bothered typing it all down.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
They might aswell have named the FaceBook account "Classic iPhone Shop Updates".
They already do its http://www.facebook.com/pages/Graal-...12813492065931 All it has on it is loads of hat updates X.x
Old 03-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Freelancer
reyalS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi27 View Post
*Clears throat.*

reyalS, us 'iNoobs' aren't all using ours Mums iPhone. I use my own iPod Touch. I also am allowed to use a computer. You are only describing 1/8 of the population.
Kiwi, please bare in mind that I am not saying that all people who play iPhone are "iNoobs" when I am referring to "iNoobs" I am referring to the 1/4 of the player in Graal city that are looking for "a good time" it's as if they get off in some way be repeatedly pressing the "glove" button.

While walking through Graal City 5 minutes before posting this message I have found plenty of "iNoobs" such as the ones that say:

"Any nauty girlz wunt to send me sum pix from ffm?"
"pwease adopt we, I come from a bad home "
"Japan got wat they deserve"
"Up yours admins!"
And many more.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Kiwi, please bare in mind that I am not saying that all people who play iPhone are "iNoobs" when I am referring to "iNoobs" I am referring to the 1/4 of the player in Graal city that are looking for "a good time" it's as if they get off in some way be repeatedly pressing the "glove" button.

While walking through Graal City 5 minutes before posting this message I have found plenty of "iNoobs" such as the ones that say:

"Any nauty girlz wunt to send me sum pix from ffm?"
"Japan got wat they deserve"
"Up yours admins!"
And many more.
My favourite is when they say, "Plz adopt mwe, I can't twalk.". They're talking when they say it.

But, please, just don't make stereotypes out of my age group.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:04 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
That's what I said when I first played UN. Then Rufus adopted me. But then I left him cuz he quit feeding me.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
You guys suck, I can still remember from back when I was 8 of what I did in that same roleplay phase.

"Hehwo sir, can you pawease adawpt me? I can't tawlk too good and need a loving home. I'm a weally good boy."
*Display awesome NPC toys* (since getting adopted as a UN roleplay kid meant you had to have awesome toys as well.)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:04 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Unfortunately the Classic iPhone server is losing originality. (shock)
it never had any, nor did graal in general when it was first created

and thats the beauty of it and why we love it.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Twilikari is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
it never had any, nor did graal in general when it was first created

and thats the beauty of it and why we love it.

Truee
Old 03-26-2011, 10:39 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Well I think the players trying to roleplay is not the problem.

Classic iPhone, and maybe even Graal in general, is special in its way that you have to find your own ways to have fun. Especially on Classic iPhone, there is hardly any content to provide "fun". Instead, the players have to come up with their own ways to have fun- roleplaying, the big guild families, "code" shops, house events, etc.

Discouraging that is not what should be done. And anyone who sits around complaining all the time, (sometimes is okay) should either find ways to have fun or just stop playing the server altogether.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Well I think the players trying to roleplay is not the problem.

Classic iPhone, and maybe even Graal in general, is special in its way that you have to find your own ways to have fun. Especially on Classic iPhone, there is hardly any content to provide "fun". Instead, the players have to come up with their own ways to have fun- roleplaying, the big guild families, "code" shops, house events, etc.

Discouraging that is not what should be done. And anyone who sits around complaining all the time, (sometimes is okay) should either find ways to have fun or just stop playing the server altogether.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:01 PM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
If they were profiting off of your creations then you would have some grounds to be pissed off about it, but they're not so quit crying like they're stealing from you.
Actually they are... Im not crying about it either. So **** off! I thought you would be the last one to flame something...
Old 03-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
I thought you would be the last one to flame something...

Are you joking?

Old 03-26-2011, 11:17 PM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Nope... I've never seen fowlplay rage like this. Oh well at least I know now.
Closed Thread