FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
Seich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Seich Send a message via Yahoo to Seich
Smile The Light is Hiring!

About
The Light, a new Modern Server, unlike most modern servers we don't plan on being like era we like being original and make stuff that entertain people.All types of guns can be found if you know where to look for on The Light, any spot can be a black market and even a tree can show you the way to control the streets of The Light. The Light's geographic location is a huge archipelago with many islands and multiple cities.
What are we looking for?
We Started Development around a week ago and now we need extra staff to complete a new and nice looking world. we are looking for skilled LATs, we would like to hire experienced LATs or new LATs that show talent, skilled graphical artists to make the tiles, weapons and all images we need for this beautiful World, also gani makers and.

We are ready to start on a extensive development, we have our main systems ready, and we are waiting for new staff to join you can get further info by logging in to The Light on your graal client and contacting Ceo, Name or Stryke, by email to [email protected] or by taking a look at our forums.

Here are some Screen shots from our server:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.png
Views:	162
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	45107   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.png
Views:	159
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	45108   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen4.png
Views:	160
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	45109   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen5.png
Views:	161
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	45110   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen6.png
Views:	160
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	45111  

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen8.png
Views:	156
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	45112   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen9.png
Views:	158
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	45113  
Old 07-08-2008, 02:11 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Why does every modern server now-a-days have to steal graphics.... In your first picture the arch like graphic is stolen from Delteria

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
=/ its kinda sad that first comments is a negative one, but anyways for what i saw on delteria yeah seems like a wall tile there so its going to get replace we have no intentions of copying content, please report anything that seems stolen it will help us Thank You
Old 07-08-2008, 03:23 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't that Era's Terisu katana and gani?
Old 07-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Isn't that Era's Terisu katana and gani?
nop it isnt X.x not like someone can get the gani this days besides i made this one -.- so i am pretty sure its mine =P
i made using some screenshots and some sprites from ninja gaiden O.o lol

the other one i went delteria and that ark was used as tryout by some guy who wanted to be gfx i though he had actually made it X.x i am so foolish lol

Last edited by Seich; 07-08-2008 at 04:23 PM..
Old 07-08-2008, 05:39 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seich View Post
nop it isnt X.x not like someone can get the gani this days besides i made this one -.- so i am pretty sure its mine =P
i made using some screenshots and some sprites from ninja gaiden O.o lol
You mean all those ganises that doesn't stack up in 'graal/levels/ganis/'?

Well, Besides from the things above, I like it ;o
Keep up the work, and try make some.. unique stuff, something original to do on a modern server.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Having stolen content is not the issue... it's how the management deals with the stolen content. To simply ignore the stolen content on your server is bad. Dealing with stolen content quickly, on your own will, and not just when PWA come on and tell you to, shows that you care that it's stolen and discourage it, and is a redeeming quality. Apologies are always nice, as well.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
huh? what stolen content the arc reported earlier was removed and remade (i can post a screen if you want) so theres no stolen content i am aware of please remember that we have many gfxs,ganis and scripters when they give something to a scripter he script it and it like done, but we cannot guarantee thats not stolen until someone recognizes it as it. so we deal with this as fast as possible for exampl the ark we replaced it in about 10mins after it was reported so we do what we can..
Old 07-08-2008, 06:51 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I wonder when people are going to stop making modern servers. I also wonder why people like to make modern servers so much...

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
=/ i wonder that to, but then i wonder when people will stop making Classic servers, i also wonder why people like those old styled servers =/ moreover i wonder why people wont make a topic related replay =/
Old 07-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Where I live there aren't guns everywhere. I don't see many swords either or racist people...
Old 07-08-2008, 07:11 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
=/ i wonder that to, but then i wonder when people will stop making Classic servers, i also wonder why people like those old styled servers =/ moreover i wonder why people wont make a topic related replay =/
Because they don't usually fail as hard as modern servers and have room for creativity and unique experiences.

Also, I still think that line of 7 different colored pixels (aka, the katana), is straight from Era. Your screenshot with the afterimage shows the ugly walking gani, and it fits perfectly over Era's diagonal katana image (TSA's sig, ez reference.)
Old 07-08-2008, 07:27 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
The Light, a new Modern Server, unlike most modern servers we don't plan on being like era
Saw the screenshots and stopped reading here. It looks exactly like Era, and WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF A SWORD ON MODERN SERVERS?
Old 07-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
=/ i no longer think this post is necessary X.x its only being used to flame i would like to say that the post say hiring if you are not looking for a job on our server stop bothering, i don't care if they are more modern servers and what percent of them fail -.- you are now simply flaming my topic in seek of help but since you people aren't able to stay in the topic i will simply ignore the post and its replies if you are interested in being hired, look for info on our forums else post what ever you feel like posting, also i would recommend this reading for you guys:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=54957 pay special attention to number 2 so err, ok have a nice day.

Quote:
Saw the screen shots and stopped reading here. It looks exactly like Era, and WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF A SWORD ON MODERN SERVERS?
also @ chris

lol the sword aka 7 pixel line aka katana is only for the fun of staff, we even added a motion blur to it just for fun we let anyone play with it as its a fun toy, other than that i wont express my opinion toward your comment
Old 07-08-2008, 07:29 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Looks like we're not "flaming" or "bashing", we're asking questions and pointing out flaws, and giving our opinions on your "modern" concept. No rule against that.